The best things in life..

The superior smell of an English country summer night :p

Actually, winter nights are fun too. In fact....

The weather. Thats free and fun.

The weather. Thats free and fun.

Yeah, that too. For some reason this thread seems startlingly familiar. I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before...?

To add to the list - penny sweets. Not free, but almost.

On the subject of cheese...Abom said it better. More cheesy than a fondue party with Arnie.

Something that is free and beautiful in life.... The full moon. Your mate's smile* :) New Half-Life 2 screenshots :O

*I met her on the internet, and the first time we met in person, she ran up to me, we hugged, she was only inches away, and she looked so into my eyes as no other person had ever done... It was love at first sight.

The unbending legitimacy of logic!

May not make me happy but I cannot get anymore neutral to anything! :p

My quest is to become so neutral yet logical that no computer could compete with me at problem solving. Thus I shall gain power into the American government solve all their problems with my incredible logic thus negating the need for government and creating the first neutral planet!

I shall breed a neutral race of neutral people that shall not take a side so there will no long be division and thus peace! I WIN! :eek: :D

Dr.Spock said:

My quest is to become so neutral yet logical that no computer could compete with me at problem solving. Thus I shall gain power into the American government solve all their problems with my incredible logic thus negating the need for government and creating the first neutral planet!

I shall breed a neutral race of neutral people that shall not take a side so there will no long be division and thus peace! I WIN! :eek: :D

For free? Neutral and generous :)

LittleB said:
Yeah right Mr. User of Internet

Excuse #1 - I like to support the artists! :O
Excuse #2 - I'm on dialup :(

Having a massive dump after a few days constipation.

Crispy duck and pancakes.

Dr.Spock said:

Ahem...In the good words of my last avatar Zapp Brannigan.

http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/EpisodeSounds/2ACV02/04.mp3
http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/EpisodeSounds/2ACV02/06.mp3
http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/EpisodeSounds/2ACV02/03.mp3
http://www.gotfuturama.com/Multimedia/EpisodeSounds/2ACV02/07.mp3

:D

To quote my dear Maddox:

Some of the best things in life are free:

Yeah? Well so are some of the worst, and I don't see anyone throwing a party when they get cancer.

is true that the money cant make you happy

but when you dont get a lot if it,make you happy BUT not forever

<RJMC> said:
is true that the money cant make you happy

but when you dont get a lot if it,make you happy BUT not forever

nope, money makes everyone happy. :cheers:

Since 5% of the population own more than 50% of the money out there, it can be logically deducted that money keeps people from being happy because not everyone can have it.

alehm said:
Since 5% of the population own more than 50% of the money out there, it can be logically deducted that money keeps people from being happy because not everyone can have it.

bah, lies and propaganda, take your foolish ideas somewhere else. :cheers:

HatRabit said:
bah, lies and propaganda, take your foolish ideas somewhere else. :cheers:

Lies? I know money keeps me from having a good time, and paying my bills in a timely manner... because I don't have enough :( :eek: :cheers: :thumbs:

alehm said:
Lies? I know money keeps me from having a good time, and paying my bills in a timely manner... because I don't have enough :( :eek: :cheers: :thumbs:

but you could just rob a bank and take the money and become happy couldnt you. :burp: :burp: :smoking: :afro:

Yeah but money doesn't count because we need things that make everybody happy. Like the aforementioned smell after rain.

I suppose the idea of money may be the problem, but there isn't another way to do it without it being equally, and possibly more corrupt.

Anyway, my philosophy (If you could call it that) is that a bag of money will solve most of your problems, even the ones that aren't so obviously caused by a lack of money.

How about endorphins. They make everyone happy.

The joy of differention and intergration :D Nothing can match that

The sweet release of death.

...And my axe!

The fellowship shared between good friends over a beer or two.

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women! Doh..... wait..... wrong setting. Damn!

There is no best thing in life.

Although the worst is undeniably it's end, death.

The best things in life are free?

lol tell that to my girlfriend when she has to drag me around town spending all my money!

Back