The best way to....

What's the best way to Kill Master Chief?

• Crow Bar

Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Run him over with the HL2 Vehicle from Highway 17

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Topple a citdael on him

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Use a gunship Synth

• Hyper Powered Gravity Gun

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Crossbow

• Stuff socks down his throat

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Take him to Micheal Jackson's house

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • USE GMOD

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I don't want to kill Master Chief, Waaaah!

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes well...welcome to halohaters.net

Ohh, if only. I have a question however, if this thread's MAIN point is to discuss the many torturous ways to kill that green-suited, one pound freak, then why do you 'Pro-Halo's post here? Ohh, right, because you guys actually LIKE that excuse for a game.

Now your going overboard, Ophiguris. Shure, I enjoyed Halo 1, and Multiplayer Halo 2 was okay. But what really bothers me is people that join a forum and talk soley about Halo. Godrith joined HL2.net for the sole purpose to talk about Halo. I even asked him. I don't think that he should be doing this, and at least go to some halo forum somewhere.

I'm going to be the better man. I admit defeat. :x

And you know what I meant! Your name WAS fritz!!

The only problem I have, is that I left the message "Okay, I'm leaving" or something along those lines. The difference here, is that my OWN thread which CLEARLY states an anticism of Halo is being replied to by those I left alone to talk amongst themselves in 'Thy tongue-ith'.

Simple message, you leave my thread for people who hate Halo, and I leave YOUR thread of people who 'like' Halo alone.

I agree with Ops. We stay on our side of the line, you stay on yours. Deal?

Deal... I only made this thread in hopes of meeting some others who ALSO have an uncanny dislike for Halo, not to start another fierce, and outnumbered war with others about Halo's gameplay, story, graphics, etc.

But a thread blatently hating on a game is going to cause arguements and flames, therefore it's just silly that it's made. How many threads do you see with a broad title of ''Half Life 2 was like having cancer, I hated it. Let's discuss yes?!'' or ''[BAND] sucks, I hate them, I hope they die, I really hope they get AIDs first'' ?

Just leave it be. I'm sure theres hundreds of websites dedicated to angst gamers who hate Halo. Go join that. Y'know, you don't have to be on ONE forum on the internet.

soo, why are you guys here? You don't have to be on ONE thread out of how many? Just return to your <f'd up> game, and leave those of us who hate Halo alone...

Attention plz
A deal was made and it clearly states:

Halo Haters here| Halo Lovers over there

Alright? simple as that
I'm a halo lover, so i think i'll make my way over to the Halo Speculation, cya

NOT if Gordon Freeman comes out of nowhere with a crowbar and hacks you to death... sorry, that was... uncalled for...

Hey guess what, no matter what you say or what 'deals' you make, someone is going to post what they want anywhere they want, when they want. That's what a forum is for, if you can't deal with that, leave the forum and don't come back, you don't belong here or on any forum if you can't deal with that simple fact. Halo rules, my opinion stated, deal with it. Post whatever comment you want, you're opinion doesn't change mine and it sure as hell doesn't stop me from posting here just as much as your 'deal' wont stop some halo hater from posting in the speculation thread.

Haha, I'll post where I ****ing like, thanks. Besides maybe an admin, I'n not about to let anyone dictate my posting habits, least of all a troll.

Wanna know how I know you're a troll?

Well, good news, i came across a realization. I signed up on this site to talk about HALF-LIFE 2, not that crappy game that mocks me at every one of my friend's houses. Ergo, I'm leaving THIS thread, and spending my valuable time ELSEwhere.

soo, why are you guys here? You don't have to be on ONE thread out of how many? Just return to your <f'd up> game, and leave those of us who hate Halo alone...

Nice job contradicting yourself there. Despite practically asserting that Halo discussion had no place on this site, not even in general games, you move on and chose to create a thread on... what?

Create a thread about flaming and you're gonna get flamed. Don't get any simpler.

I thought this Halo vs. Half-Life bullshit had met its demise ages ago. :|

I can't believe people are acting like discussion of Halo taking placing on a HL2 forum is breaking some kind of holy covenant. They're ****ing games, Christ.

That said, I don't know why one would register on an HL2 forum to solely post about Halo (ie. Godrith).

Halo discussion can remain in Halo forums. :x

And Deathmaster, FYI, forums are not places where you can post whatever the f*ck you want when you want to. Those are called chatrooms. There's a world of difference.

Halo discussion can remain in Halo forums. :x

And Deathmaster, FYI, forums are not places where you can post whatever the f*ck you want when you want to. Those are called chatrooms. There's a world of difference.

...what?

So shall we get rid of, y'know, EVERY topic/thread in the ENTIRE forum, then?

:|

Ophiguris, Godrith and Chak: Bye, you won't be missed. In a way I'm glad you turned out to be the same person because I mean really; I'd be worried if you were each a seperate idiot. Locked, and perma banned. Also as a sidenote, there's no such thing as Hl2.net elitism and people can post and dicuss any game they like. Anyone seen waving the HL2WULESHALOESUXIWANNASPAMLIKEAFAG banner will recieve the same treatment as Godophchak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back