The css door spray

shadowSn1p3r

Hunter
Reaction score
I saw a thread about sprays and it had one of a couple of people trying to go through a spray :devil:, which was of a door that looked real, with a fake hallway. Does anyone have a link to download it?

Thanks in advanced

hehe thats pretty funny :)

maybe u could also make a spray that looks like a tunnel :) where u can go in

I don't know about that, but I like my animated strafing and shooting CT spray. :)

Haha thats awesome, my friend has a CT spary and i saw this guy stand there and try to shoot it then i popped out and killed. MMMMM, yummy good times.

how do i use animated sprays? when i used redundats sprays i just imported them and they worked when i joined a server, but for some reasoni cant get animated ones to work. And btw neutrino i need to get ahold of taht animated ct you have:)

Ragingsamster said:
now someone will make a "hole in the ground" spray

haha, already made one myself......doesn't look all too good though.

I went for a window... dunno how big you can make sprays - I was under the impression that 256 x 256 was the largest... which unfortunately is'nt big enough to make a realistically sized door.
I tried a tunnel and a well though.
Also it's real hard to spray something so it alligns to the floor. (ie. theres always/often a gap between floor and spray)
Bit wierd imo that people would try walking through a door though as I can't think of a level off the top of my head where you can actually open doors.

yea i got the one with a animated ct with muzzle flash and i hope the guy with the screenshot of the door, will post and give it to meh.

Ave had a 'Vent Spray' for sometime, and its the funniest thing catching out a noob with a well placed vent spray (works well in nuke)

Back