The Culprit!

Hmm.

Does anyone else find a problem with attacking one of the few people around here honest enough to admit what they did?

At least he admited too being a part in it, more then we can say for most people...

but hey, he is still a dumb lil f**ker who should get a sharp poke with a sword :p

Thats basically like saying we should not punish anyone because all the terrorists died in the attack on Sept. 11.

That guy just posted it on usenet, he didnt do any hacking.

Amazingly i was talking to him last night, he was on our channel on IRC. He wasnt the one who hacked it or anything.

The first time it appeared was on Steampowered forums, t0y22 from
my g0t posted it saying he got the screens of a friend, even though it looked like it was his comp. The thread was deleted after a few hours though. But the little idiot is still posting on Steampowered.com forums.

a thought towards finding the real culrpit.

doesn't bit torrent reveal people IP's as they download/ upload a file? so surely to find uploaders and downloaders IPs you just log on to bit-torrent and take down the current IP addresses?

naturally if the persons logged off then to late. but still they going to log back on to share the ill-gotten gains sooner or later again.

pity it doesn't store people's ip's that used it over time as well on the file itself.

... m y g 0 t.... this word is forsaken in these troubling times..:borg:

"Thats basically like saying we should not punish anyone because all the terrorists died in the attack on Sept. 11."

STOP EXCEEDING MY EXPECTATIONS OF YOUR STUPIDITY.

Back