The Difference Engine

IchI

Reaction score
The mod is based from the well know book 'The Difference Engine'. I would sujest reading up on the book if u actually read because its suposed to be really good. I got the idea for a prity basic but fun mod based on the book. I my self have not actually read the book but my friend has been telling me about it and tbh it seems so original.

The mod will be set in the victorian times and the world is filled with toys. Computer cybernetics are run on steam powered machines and the world is prity much ****ed up. The main character Edward Mallory who goes on a search for computer cards.

The gameplay would be simple. Everyone would be fighting for them selfs and have very violant and blood lust weapons (very violant, swearing, definalty claffied 18, kinda like people exploding blood going everywhere) and they are computer cards on the level. Every 30seconds a card will spawn and it has to be collected and taken to a computer. The frags would be counted and also capturing the computer cards would give u points.

The game would get a bit tedious and boring if it was just one games type so the maps will be fulled with interactive toys that can be used to your advantage (running people over in fire engines, throwing lego bricks from the ghost buster building, maybe even drive the car.

When u join a server u will choose a player each player will have different weapons and abilitys but they all have one thing in common, they are very violant and have weapons like chainsaws antichrist stabing weapons (really nasty bloodlust enviroment, hopfully the mod will not be banned LOL)

I had to rush this sorry about the spelling. I got to go work. Dam need to get changed. Cyas tonight (UK time 9pm)

i dont know about the lego's and fire trucks, but that'd be an interesting spin on the fragball dm game type. actually its more like ctf, but its just one person capping...

Back