the effects of disney owning marvel are surfacing......

This should be in the games forum.

That being said...wtf.....

Makes me wanna puke and cry.

I don't even give a shit about Marvel, but that looked horrible. If I cared, I'd be raging right now.

If I had kids I'd be more worried about them playing this game than anything else!

But did you see when Iron Man and War Machine are like "Ehehe, rock out" XD!!

Eh, I don't mind. It's not like making one game in this style will force all other Marvel stuff to be in this style. And not everything needs to be gritty and dark.

To be fair, Star Wars had already grown(grown, get it? hahahaha) ridiculous childish before that.

Eh, I don't mind. It's not like making one game in this style will force all other Marvel stuff to be in this style. And not everything needs to be gritty and dark.

yeah right like if a big company that decides to change the style of a poperty to a more kiddy style will do it just for one time

like the new star wars tv series.............

EDIT: dam beated to it

am I the only one thinking that this is kind of rad?

The only think i liked about that was the heavy metal riff at the end of it. That was pretty badass. The rest of it looked extremely gay.

They made some cartoon version of this on cartoon network. I remember the first time stumbling upon it "wtfing shit ****ing ass **** is this garbage?"

Chilling, chilling stuff, but whatever. It follows that Disney will find a way to remix a property in an utterly pointless and forgettable way. Doesn't always mean that everything they do with it will be completely rubbish.

This just in:

Game for children upsets internet!

This has been around since before Disney. Super Hero Squad was a toy line recently turned into a tv/game series. Don't go crying like a bunch of baby bitches.

Nothing is Disneyfied here, this is a MMO of the Marvel Super Hero Squad game and show released last year, which was based on Marvel's action figure line of the same name by Hasbro made from 2006, 3 years before Disney bought them.

still dont like it

dont care about the tv show since that is not rare,but wolwerine cutting bread whit his clad in comical way? to hell whit that

Come on, it's made for kids, based on toys. Don't take it too seriously.

Come on, it's made for kids, based on toys. Don't take it too seriously.

transformers is based for toys for kids too,yet if a transformer game or property get a treatment like that there would be heads rolling in the streets

transformers is based for toys for kids too,yet if a transformer game or property get a treatment like that there would be heads rolling in the streets

Not when it's based on an already existing franchise that has been around for years. The game is being faithful to it's subject matter of a kids TV show. Talk about over reacting.

I can name a dozen of Transformers episodes that were sillier than that trailer. Plus, bumble bee pissing on Turturro.

This entire goddamn thread except for Willie and Phoenixx didn't know shit. The rest of you need to never post about anything related to Marvel, Disney, or video games ever again. In fact why don't you all just pack the fuck up and go home.

This entire goddamn thread except for Willie and Phoenixx didn't know shit. The rest of you need to never post about anything related to Marvel, Disney, or video games ever again. In fact why don't you all just pack the fuck up and go home.

It's a Mutant Toontown, admit it! ADMIT IT!

Alright man, just checking. Depending on your answer you might've gotten a pie in the face.

YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE STUPID ****ING SUPER HERO SQUAD TOYS?? YOU DON'T THINK I SEE THOSE ****IN THINGS EVERYTIME I GO TO TOYSRUS WITH THEIR BIG STUPID FEET AND SHIT SO BABBYS DONT CHOKE ON THEM?

DOESN'T MAKE THIS GAME ANY LESS GAY MAN, AND IF I EVER, EVER SEE YOU PLAYIN THIS GAME OR BUYING ****IN SUPER HERO SQUAD TOYS AT WAL-MART YOU WILL BE GAY.

i will murder disney staff for making Logan look like such a pussy...murder i say!

YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE STUPID ****ING SUPER HERO SQUAD TOYS?? YOU DON'T THINK I SEE THOSE ****IN THINGS EVERYTIME I GO TO TOYSRUS WITH THEIR BIG STUPID FEET AND SHIT SO BABBYS DONT CHOKE ON THEM?
Better than NECA

If I could get a free version of this I would play just to troll the shit out of 12 8-year-old kids.

Did anyone else open it in a new tab then move to it ten seconds later to see a video of girls stripping off (it was an Axe ad)?

The only funny bit on that trailer was the Hulk grabbing wolverine by the throat and slamming him against the robots

Back