The funniest HL picture ever

That's pretty good. Not much work on the costume, but he looks pretty much like a balding Gordon.

gordon needs rogain...

...with monoxadil (sp?):afro:

...and a crowbar

...maybe it's gordon in the retirement home(needs to do some situps...the gordon i know is pretty buff lookin)

Funniest part is that he looks hella serious about the whole, "look at me, I'm Gordon Freeman!" theme. ;)

Kinda' pathetic... really. If I saw that dude on Halloween at my doorstep, well shit, I'd lock the door and hide. He's too damned old to be out trick-or-treating! >__<

My mom says I'm too old, and I'm only f*ckin' 16. That guy's got to be at least 38. o_O

That was Fragmaster dressed up in his proposed Gordon Freeman contest, awaiting to see if he would have to humiliate himself on the streets handing out copies of HL2 :)

... of having a HalfLife2.net user name of HybridM.

Just kidding! :p

*pats back*

Sorry man. My hands are cold, and when that happens, I tend to get rather irritable and cranky. ;)

Originally posted by NSPIRE
Funniest part is that he looks hella serious about the whole, "look at me, I'm Gordon Freeman!" theme. ;)

Kinda' pathetic... really. If I saw that dude on Halloween at my doorstep, well shit, I'd lock the door and hide. He's too damned old to be out trick-or-treating! >__<

My mom says I'm too old, and I'm only f*ckin' 16. That guy's got to be at least 38. o_O

Oh come on.. Don't take life so seriously. I think it's great people aren't afraid of what othes think.

I'm much the same way, it's like we're giving a big f u to everybody. You should try it, stop worrying about the "modern taboo" ideal.

:cheers: No disrespect mate, just my rant.

Hehe... dude. I was bein' pretty sarcastic... have you seen a picture of me?! LMAO.

<< Has crazy spiked hair. :D

No hard feelin's dude. :)

well my combine costume has already been finished for a while, now I'm going to try to build my friend Rey (a gordon look-alike) a complete full body HEV suit. He's going to be paying for it and i'm going to use metal and rubber.

We are hoping to both be wearing our costumes (me in my combine suit and Rey in the HEV suit) to the mall the day hl2 gets released

it would be "t3h bomb"

Originally posted by Flyingdebris
well my combine costume has already been finished for a while, now I'm going to try to build my friend Rey (a gordon look-alike) a complete full body HEV suit. He's going to be paying for it and i'm going to use metal and rubber.

We are hoping to both be wearing our costumes (me in my combine suit and Rey in the HEV suit) to the mall the day hl2 gets released

it would be "t3h bomb"

Wait a minute, weren't you one of the guys who laughed at Star Wars fans for dressing up the day that film was released, and laughed at those RPG players with the Lighting bolt! Lighting bolt! Lighting bolt! ;)

but seriously, really looking forward to seeing the HEV done, done a great job on the combine costume, especially considering there's little in the way of good reference material.

/shakes head Atleast he couldn't of made a full custom.

OMG. That's got to be the funniest thing I've seen in a long-ass time. Jeeeeez. That should be illegal!:LOL:

That man is hillarious fun :)... maybe he should attempt to win "craziest-retard-on-earth" contest?

Just kidding :E

omg... I would personnaly laugh and point in his face and i'd throw a crowbar at him if I saw him...see how his suit fares against that...

I will never dress up like a game character...unless it was for cash prizes...

Why the hell not? Do you really care that much about what people think of you? Actually, yes, I do as well. This is coming from the guy who, for his media studies project, filmed his friends running around the town centre and playing guitars in Power Ranger costumes (it was a music video). While I was safely behind the camera..... I did have a cameo though. I was a random man with a leather jacket who threatened a ranger with a (pretty realistic and also borrowed) bb gun.

i was thinking of doing the suit out of sheet metal don't know what kind yet.

go ahead and throw a crowbar at him, i'm not the one wearing the hev suit. However don't be surprised if i build it so well he long jumps to where you are and beats you up

anyway someone requested a pic of my costume in IM so i'll post it here

In the time since the picture was taken i have added

glowy blue eyes -they blind me when on but make my eyes glow

Kneepads -I painted some orange foam kneepads black

Shoulder Strap -The uzi now has a fabric harness so i can walk around with my hands free instead of holding the gun all the time

Originally posted by Sulkdodds
Why the hell not? Do you really care that much about what people think of you?

I just think that games are meant to be played...not lived...

Damn... Uncle Jesse's wife is pretty hot...

GAH!!

Curses on you John Stamos and your Full House shenanagins!! ...and because you have a hot wife in real life!! Bah! CURSES!!

If his hairline wasnt so far back and he had more of it...

Originally posted by Flyingdebris
i was thinking of doing the suit out of sheet metal don't know what kind yet.

go ahead and throw a crowbar at him, i'm not the one wearing the hev suit. However don't be surprised if i build it so well he long jumps to where you are and beats you up

anyway someone requested a pic of my costume in IM so i'll post it here

In the time since the picture was taken i have added

glowy blue eyes -they blind me when on but make my eyes glow

Kneepads -I painted some orange foam kneepads black

Shoulder Strap -The uzi now has a fabric harness so i can walk around with my hands free instead of holding the gun all the time

Well, if it absolutely has to be metal, use tin or aluminium shim. I'd still use opaque orange plastic, though.

Make it well enough and Gabe'd probably buy it off you for the VALVe HQ museum.:E

edit: please delete this post, my stupid internet just had a fart.

Sweet, how did you work that out? LEDs?

you know thoe really bright keychain lights? well i got 2 of them and taped one under each eye piece in the mask. i had them pointing up. they both have a toggle stitch to keep them on without having to be squeezed all the time

i had them on during halloween and i scared little kids silent. they backed up away from me looking at me with fear holding onto their mommies

of course thsts what i was hoping they'd do, i was too busy trying to figure out where the hell i was going because all i could see was blue light being shined into my eyes. ;(

Selective quoting can prove anything, AmishSlayer.

unfortunately that would have ended up blinding me with 2 pieces of paper rather than light

No, I mean just tape two little pieces of card over one half of each LED. It'll probably work even better if you use foil.

Back