The G-man in HL2, where is he?

P

PhantomReality

Okay so I know you can see the Gman a whole bunch of times in hl2 doing various things but i don't know everyplace.
I know he is in the following places:
Point Insertion:
Intro obviously

A Red Letter Day
can be seen on the wall in a photograph of the members of black mesa.

Water Hazard
At the very start of the level he is standing on the red barn thing.

can also be seen standing on a metal catwalk in the industrial complex area.

where else is he?

It's generic scientist #4 from HL in the photo, also known as 'Slick'

-_-' right-o.

sorry about that guys i had a feeling that it might be posted somewhere... but couldn't find it... oh well looks like its a dead thread now....

--

O.K.
-A Red Letter Day - Kleiner's lab- on the survaylence (excuse I'm not sure how this word is spelled) camera screenMonitor, to right to the mini teleport that is next to the door - you can turn it on and switch bethween cameras with the "use item key". As you switch you can see G-Man giving a hand gesture to someone and going through a door.
- Nova Prospect - also- the first Monitor you Encounter- surf through the cameras and you'll see him doing the same.
About the picture - the second time you go to Kleiner's lab, that figure resembling G-man- it's face is Erased, or so I recall. But I think it was erased in the fist place.

He is in red letter day, DUH! :p

'Use' the security camera screen, and he's on it.

He's not in that photo though. That's "Slick," the younger scientist with Kevin Spacey hair.

He is no where in Ravenholm. It would be awesome if he was but during that entire part he never shows up.

He's all over the show, but because you're avatar hates me, I gave Gman a jar of peanuts and a bottle of whsikey to completely avoid you.

Risking the potential ripping of space time for having pointed this out a million times: The scientist in the photo is just the "Slick" sci model, one of the four default scientists.

Given the way that facial textures were once made, it's possible that any discernable similarity between Slick and G-Man results from them having the same base texture or reference or something.

He can be seen on a television screen in ANTICITIZEN ONE for a couple of seconds.

Back