The G-man is actually...

Why do you think Gordon never talks? If he did you would know right away they're the same person when you hear their voices.

gordon is from Austria. he would sound more like schwarzenegger.
thats why you dont hear him speak. :p

deltron zero said:
...Gordon Freeman from the future! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Look, you created a user with us at May 2004, no doubt you've seen many other threads with the same theory (10+).

I think I was the first one to come up with the idea back in Nov 2003 but nobody looks anymore.

CreamOfetus said:
gordon is from Austria. he would sound more like schwarzenegger.
thats why you dont hear him speak. :p

He studied in Innsbruck, Austria, its not his permenant residents. He originally came from the States (Which is stated in the letter from the manual)

DEATH eVADER said:
Look, you created a user with us at May 2004, no doubt you've seen many other threads with the same theory (10+).

I think I was the first one to come up with the idea back in Nov 2003 but nobody looks anymore.

I joined in May 2003, not 2004 and I never really looked in the Rumors forum before, sorry. I did a search but when the first 4 pages didn't yeild any results I stopped looking. I apologize for any chaos this may have caused

DEATH eVADER said:
He studied in Innsbruck, Austria, its not his permenant residents. He originally came from the States (Which is stated in the letter from the manual)

ah, i see. its been a while since i had my original hl manual.

It wouldnt make sense.

Half Life one wouldnt make any sense.

I posted about this many times before...

Basically, if gordon is the gman he would not give himself the option of dying at the end of the game.

10 Gman kills Gordon.
20 Gman ceases to exist.
30 Gordon doesn't get killed.
40 Gordon becomes the Gman
50 Goto 10

Result: Half-life fans get nauseous, the gman and gordon meld into one, the fabric of space-time breaks down resulting in the destruction of the universe, and most importantly, Marc Laidlaw gets fired.

Just to play devil's advocate, if Gman really was Gordon from the future, he would know that Gordon would choose to work for him rather than die (having done the same earlier in his life) so it's still alright for the Gman to give Gordon the option of dying at the end of the game. Remember, although players might choose to die, for the purposes of the 'story', one of the choices has to be assumed to bet he one Gordon 'really' takes.

Disclaimer: I don't believe Gman is Gordon from the future, just that before we dismiss it out of hand, there should be a better reason to dismiss it. Which there probably is that I'm not aware of :rolleyes:

Gman is Gordon's son. You see Gordon gets jiggy with it with Alyx. Baby of Gman is born, Gman jr. is transported to the past

i dont think gordon is gman... but i bet the gman turns out to be a good guy...

the G-man must be a reptilian, look why:

-he talks very weird
-he can dissapear and teleport to any place at will, even away from the lambda labs
-bullets and stuff don't affect him at all
-he has a high-power position in the world, apparently

read the ufo literature about reptilians and you'll see

Back