The Gate 2 looking for help

hot564231

Reaction score
3D PROPS MODELLER: We Are in need of Someone who can make HQ models on Demand, such as Random props to Russian/US/British Army jeeps, Chopper’s & tanks, must have work to show, must work well with others, must stay around for a long period of time as models will be asked for on demand bases also must work in a reasonable time for each model made.

3D MESH UV UNWRAPPER: You need to proficient in the use of a UV plotting program of your choice with neat and tidy layout, logical positioning and space saving techniques for our Skinner to easily design for and interpret. Be able to work as a team member, with a willingness to produce the work assigned within a reasonable time frame.

HIGH QUALITY MODEL SKINNER/TEXTURE ARTIST: We are looking for someone with a good knowledge of real work texture making, high detail textures within the bounds of a 512, 1024 and 2048 workspace. This includes multiple texture mapping levels which include, main texture maps, specular maps, normal maps, parralex maps, bump maps, environment maps and height maps. All fore-mentioned texture maps will not be used on every model or surface, but a combination of these to achieve the desired end result. Be able to work as a team member, with a willingness to produce the work assigned within a reasonable time frame.

If you feel you want to join, please Email [email protected] or [email protected] with the name of the position applied for in the subject box. Alternatively, post your application and respective links of the Gate 2 forum: Click Here

If you wish to see the media Click Here

No-one, I say I say no-one at all, wants to unrwap other people's models.

hehehe i used to be that modeler but working on Jurassic rage made me change they actually taught me how to unwrap and for now on i texture all my models :p

Since when did you make the switch to models arman? :D

hot564231 said:
The Gate 2 looking for help

And I thought you guys at "The Gate II" HQ were doing fine....

Sorry I couldn't personally post that news update for you, I've moved higher up in the world now. The rest of the team will handle your requests.

Back