The graphics look unbelievable!!!

nice thing is, is the fact the reviewers systems were using 9800's.

So these screens really are something, Can't wait for those "ATI" levels to see what they can pull out for this gens cards.

For some reason the gamespot review has hurt my hype level for Half-Life 2...I wish it didn't..but I can't help it :(

I'm gonna go watch some HL2 videos I think.

Baal said:
For some reason the gamespot review has hurt my hype level for Half-Life 2...I wish it didn't..but I can't help it :(

dont let it get to you, if you listen to what they actually say thats bad about the game, its nothing. They also dont really say anything good, actually did they even mention half life 2 in it? :p

No really though, just one review out of a bunch that didnt like the game as much, and we all knew they wouldn't, they wouldnt let down their fans by giving a high rating would they? :LOL:

Its not a bad score for the kind of review they made though..

can you shoot at the lights in the game. like search lights or other lights in rooms.

commando said:
Guys

look at HERE 2!

it has the G-MAN in it! on the top ledge if u look close

they said the g-man would wonder around again for you to try and spot.
hey is true

I hope Hl2 will be very mysterious

ManHacks said:
dont let it get to you, if you listen to what they actually say thats bad about the game, its nothing. They also dont really say anything good, actually did they even mention half life 2 in it? :p

No really though, just one review out of a bunch that didnt like the game as much, and we all knew they wouldn't, they wouldnt let down their fans by giving a high rating would they? :LOL:

Its not a bad score for the kind of review they made though..

Yea I just watched a bunch of videos and I'm excited again..not as excited as I was before the review..but still very excited :)

Aylx looks like a dyke, but other than that, it looks A LOT better than before. Still, I dont see myself playing it more than once, especially with Halo 2 on XBL. Still picking it up tomorrow though :)

Baal said:

Don't let the terrorists win!

Back