The Greatest Camping Ever! (Demo's Inside!)

LOL this is a funny thread. When i play CS:S (Almost always with my friend) just the two of us can own pub servers. I play as the downtrodden sniper (yes i use the scout). IMHO, the scout is one of the best sniper rifles out there. But anyway, back on topic...

We were playing office, and only using the dualies, and we stayed in the projector room behind a chair and the end of the desk. We could hit them (we were crouched and shooting under the table) but they couldnt hit us (shooting down from standing position, they hit the table top). After we got that down, we went to a pub server and got banned for "camping."

We also played Dust II and what i find a useful stratagy is to have a sniper ( it was me ) and have them look through the crack in the doorway in the middle path. He (my friend) bought a MP5 and i would shout "clear" and he would advance through the door, to the large crate off to the left. Again i would shout "clear" and he would advance into the dark tunnel to the right. Then i would follow him, and we would go through B and back to A. By that time, either the Ts had planted, or one was camping the CT spawn (why i don't know) and i shot him in the face with my scout. At the end of 60 rounds i had 156 kills and he had 123 we both had 20 deaths. Needless to say, we got called mad
h/-\xxorz and shortly thereafter we were both kicked.

I find it annoying that if you use team tactics, you are "hacking." BTW when we did this he was at my house playing on my bro's comp right next to my room, so communication was easy. Even if you only have 2 people, you can OWN pub servers IF YOU USE TEAM TACTICS which is IMHO, the most fun. There is nothing like both of us going true CT style, with MP5s, and Flashbangs working together, advancing to the objective, and OWNING everyone else :).

My $0.02
Thanks for your time

<Puts away soap box>

I don't really understand what's meant by camping. I understand guarding though. :D Camping just sounds...wrong.

Tjalian said:
And Remember Kids: Ownage is not a cheat :E

psh
i wish more could hear that
just got myself banned for ranking second in probably the only working servers in my region.

Perhaps a bit off-topic:
How you make demos like that? I would like to do that myself :bounce:

Someone please PM me :cheese:

The thread is back from the DEAD!!!!!

type "record <whatever you want to call the demo>" in console without the quotes or <>'s

k bye

yeah, kinda coma-thing here.
k, sounds easy, gonna try it right away :naughty:

Hmmm...not playing here.

Counter-Strike: Source
Map: cs_office
Players: 20 / 20
Build 2259
Server Number 1
Begin loading faces (loads materials)
End loading faces (loads materials)
Initializing renderer...
Missing RecvProp for DT_AI_BaseNPC - DT_OverlayVars/baseclass
Host_EndGame: CL_ParseClassInfo_EndClasses: CreateDecoders failed.

Back