The Ichthyosaur

dæmon said:
Read my post - they are from Xen. There's one in the chamber Nihilanth teleports you to.

I don't remember ever going there. When does he teleport you there?

Dear sweet god the Ichtyosaurs sared the ever-loving **it out of me. I likse sometimes didnt activate my flashlight around them.

KittyCat said:
I don't remember ever going there. When does he teleport you there?

He teleports you there with one of his attacks. It's a big chamber (I think I remember a Garg in it too, maybe that's a different spot) and there are some holes in the floor that open to a big underwater cavern with Ichthyosaurs in it.

Can you play Half-Life: Decay without another play. If so, i'll probably rent it and try it out. Decay is on the Half-Life for PS2 correct?

Sedako said:
Can you play Half-Life: Decay without another play. If so, i'll probably rent it and try it out. Decay is on the Half-Life for PS2 correct?

Yup, that's the one.
You don't need 2 players to play, but I will warn you that it's much less fun if you play by yourself.

Sedako said:

Even though I havent played it, you press select to switch between charcters by yourself from what I saw looking at reviews. Anyway a used version should cost you at most $10 :dozey:

venturon said:
He teleports you there with one of his attacks. It's a big chamber (I think I remember a Garg in it too, maybe that's a different spot) and there are some holes in the floor that open to a big underwater cavern with Ichthyosaurs in it.
Yeah, that's the one. There's a garg, a bunch of vortigaunts, an icthy in the water, and a bunch of HEV-corpses at the bottom of the pool/lake/body of water/whatever you want to call it.

A fully-rendered DirectX 9.0 Icthyosaur probably will be the scariest thing ill se for a long long while.

Back