The last copy of hl2 is on the shelf...

Blair

Reaction score
You run towards it from the outside of the store.. You can see it through the glass displays just waiting to be taken home. Then.. As soon as you walk in the door, some kid pick's it up and start's reading it!..

Ok, what do you do? Should I 'accidentally' bump into him a knock it out of his grubby little hands? Wait untill he's done reading and hope he puts it back? (What idiot would put back hl2 on the shelf?) Tell him that his mom was waiting around and you can hold on to the game for a sec, you just want to look at it.. Pick up a copy of Tie Fighter and start yelling, "Wow!! I can't believe it's in! You know how HOT this game is right now!!" and wait till he run's over to check it out. Or.. Wait till he's paid for it, then mug him outside the door. (Kid's generally shop alone in the game store, leaving them very vulnerable, and being as most kid's wear their pant's around their ankles it makes a pursuit less likely.)

I love Tie Fighter. I'd happily accept a copy of Tie Fighter if there were no more copies of Half-Life 2 (But only if it was modified to run on Windows XP).

But anyway, I'd just wait and see if he puts it back down. If he doesn't I'd just go to another place.

But I've preordered from the net so that'll be unlikely.

get a coin from your pocket, launch it at the kid, yell "MAN, did you see that shot!!?" and take it off him, pay and leave.

Simple :)

Am I the only person on this forum that won't kill a kid for Half-Life 2?

actually I'd walk up to the counter and ask for a copy of hl2, thats where the cd is after all :D

Even if you did rip it out of his hands, how would you pay for it without making a scene? Or would you even pay for it? lol

Say that your mother is dieing, and her last wish was to play Half-Life 2, and she doesnt have much longer, just until tomorrow...

shameless but it would work if they were gullable enough

If I had to punch out the shop assistant and just take the damn thing, I would :D

Take it out of his hands and tell him it wouldn't run on his Mums computer anyway....simple and no guilt!!
(assuming of course I hadn't already pre-ordered it)

Attached.

Attachments

• raid.jpg
    raid.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 482
i would say, "ooh can i see that?" when he hands it to me so i can see it, i bolt to the cash register as if i had angry dogs on my heels, throw a fistful of money at the cashier and run over to a car that a friend would keep running, hop in through an open window and yell for him to drive! drive! drive! as my feet still stick out of the side of the car. Meanwhile the child begins to cry and i don't care because i am gently caressing the hl2 box

I would pull a bag over the kids head and while he's thrashing around trying to get it off I'd rip it out of his hands and run my ass off. And I can run fast too. No fatass security guard could catch me! Muhahaha!

*begins to formulate master plan* :afro:

I would smile at him, and suggest he purchase it. Why? BECAUSE I AM GOING TO PRE-ORDER MY COPY TOMORROW AT SOFTWARE ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah, just go reserve a copy.

Just to avoid a situation like that I would go to the store wearing an aluminum foil suit with a metal detector (or my Physics Teacher's geiger counter, if possible,) grab a copy of the game, walk up the the cashier and say that I need to give it a thourough scan for radiation, and I'll be back in a few minutes to scan the employees for risk of long-term exposure. Then I would have the game for free, and if by chance there is just one copy being held by a kid, I would have every reason to take it from him.

i would walk up to the kid, put my hands on the box like im going to take it from him, then say "i really want this game, besides its for "big people" who are 17+ years old" ;) if that didnt work, i would walk over to the spot where the anime action figures are, and say "omg!!! this thing is awesome!!!" likely the kid would drop the box and rush over to see what it was, so i would walk over to the box, pay for it and run like hell.

i would be nice and ask him if i could see it. if he said no i would beat the living **** out of him and take it. :flame:

If I walked into the store to see some little prick holding the last copy i would run at full speed and tackle him.. HARD! Like in those priceless scenes where you see someone just standing there and then from the side of the screen comes flying someone and they tackle as hard as possible. Then I'd run off with the smashed box, off to the counter.

"What happened to this," The counter dude would ask
"I got all excited and started cluching the box a bit hard," id smile

thats what i would do if there was some kid holding the last copy

j/k

i preordered it, no worries here :cheers:

ffs, 2 bullets, you dont want the little bitch coming back when hes 18.

I'd just smoke a pack of cigarettes in an effort to calm myself down and then, supposing that I didn't die of nicotine poisioning, walk to another store and buy the game there :)

me: Half-Life 2 eh?

kid: Yeah! I heard it was really awesome

me: Are you kidding?!?! This game was nothing but a big scam, it's all over the internet. Everyone thought it was going to be great and it totally turned out like crap. If I were you, I would just put it down and save fifty dollars.

kid: Oh, I had no idea. Well why are you so interested in it then?

me: I'm buying it as a gag-gift for a friend, he bought into all the B.S. too.

kid: Oh ok, thanks a lot.

me: No problem.

i would run up behind the kid and shove a iron rod up his ass till it comes out his throught while saying the longer you hold onto the game the farther this goes up ur ass u lil bitch.....then ass he gives me the game i would scream like a little girl because i will be so happy....pay the cashier and if he asks what happend over there i would say dont say a ****in word or itll happen to u biatch

:flame: :flame: :flame: I HATE SMALL CHILDREN :devil:

I would point and say "hey look Halo 2!" and he'd say "WHERE?!?!" and snatch it and run.

You guys that are pre-ordering are doing it locally, right? I mean, it would suck to have to wait for shipping through the Internet, even overnigt...

Anyway, in my case, most likely I would pull the distraction bit, if that didn't work, I'd remind him of the specs as mentioned (that's perfect :). No way he's gonna have what I have :p

Back