The last copy of hl2 is on the shelf...

Originally posted by LilBoy0626
i would run up behind the kid and shove a iron rod up his ass till it comes out his throught while saying the longer you hold onto the game the farther this goes up ur ass u lil bitch.....then ass he gives me the game i would scream like a little girl because i will be so happy....pay the cashier and if he asks what happend over there i would say dont say a ****in word or itll happen to u biatch

:flame: :flame: :flame: I HATE SMALL CHILDREN :devil:

That might be the sickest thing I've ever heard, but man was it funny. I still like the whole dragging off to dark alley to introduce the kid to Mr. 9mm though.

let him buy it then tell security i work for the store and that he stole that copy they grab him they hand the copy to me and i say i have to go back to get the manager by the time they notice what has happened i'll be in mexico siping on margaritas play hl2 on the beach.

beat him with a crowbar. then toss it around and watch how good those physics really are.

I think I would've looked at him really angry and said "what the **** are you doing kid, are you trying to steal this game? i'm gonna call security right now unless you put it back immediately"

hopefully that will work, otherwise look at other posts for alternatives.

Or say, "Wait, thats the mac version you have, the windows version is over there."...

(In conspiratoral whisper)

Dude, [insert competing store name] has that for $10 cheaper.

Say that it is the most scariest thing he will ever come buy and he will have nightmares for the rest of his life.

Or if that doesnt work say I will give you nightmares :devil:

Grab my manipulator, give the kid a swing-around then blast him against the wall, prying the heavenly box out of his hands.

Run to the counter before him and ask for the game, seeing as how most retailers don't put anything besides promo boxes on shelves and not the actual games.

Okay, bait the kid with a cookie, and then bash his head in with a crowbar, and then eat the cookie, and possibly the crowbar.

Hell yeah. Just scream, tear off your shirt, and snap kick the kid in the jaw.

well you gotta think about what the people running the store would think... i mean having a little kid being torn apart by a crowbar in your store is not exactly..... right. then when you come up to the counter to pay for a blood covered hl2 box with blood all over your face. :x

i would run up to the kid and moon him then hope he runs off

kick that ****er in the nuts and knock him out before he makes a chode call and his chode friends come back for him

go up to the guy on the counter and ask for my preordered copy.

Am I the only one that thinks that on Sep. 30th, the US will reach an all-time high crimerate?

I would think the most sensible solution is to wait till he attemps to purchase it and gets refused due to him not been old enough :) he then runs of to find mommy while i purchase the game. Simple easy and i dont have to spend the next 20years in prison.

Originally posted by Infiniti
Am I the only one that thinks that on Sep. 30th, the US will reach an all-time high crimerate?

the end is near, all must run, the end is near

Originally posted by VoiD
I would think the most sensible solution is to wait till he attemps to purchase it and gets refused due to him not been old enough :) he then runs of to find mommy while i purchase the game.

for some reason that wouldn't happen in UK, ive seen little kiddies buy 18+ games with ease, damn the uk gouvenment arrgh

i'd just go to another shop that has it in stock :)

Originally posted by G·Man
You run towards it from the outside of the store.. You can see it through the glass displays just waiting to be taken home. Then.. As soon as you walk in the door, some kid pick's it up and start's reading it!..

Ok, what do you do? Should I 'accidentally' bump into him a knock it out of his grubby little hands? Wait untill he's done reading and hope he puts it back? (What idiot would put back hl2 on the shelf?) Tell him that his mom was waiting around and you can hold on to the game for a sec, you just want to look at it.. Pick up a copy of Tie Fighter and start yelling, "Wow!! I can't believe it's in! You know how HOT this game is right now!!" and wait till he run's over to check it out. Or.. Wait till he's paid for it, then mug him outside the door. (Kid's generally shop alone in the game store, leaving them very vulnerable, and being as most kid's wear their pant's around their ankles it makes a pursuit less likely.)

Dunno if someone else said it.... I didn't read through all the posts....

I'd just pick up another copy and but that instead.
Most shops stock more than one copy no?

- Feath i'm with you here. I wouldn't kill a child for HL2. Probably.

for some reason that wouldn't happen in UK, ive seen little kiddies buy 18+ games with ease, damn the uk gouvenment arrgh

Too true. We seem a little slack over here, pretty much anyone can buy alcohol, cigarettes and 18+ videos/games.....but hey at least you Americans are still allowed the blood in your games....(poor Germans)

You guys are all sick, beating a defenseless child up in a store for a copy of a computer game..............................................

..................when the accepted method is to blackbag them in the car park as they make their way home, get the game, their pocket change, (and let's face it their shoes as well) and make off with the loot. Beating up people in car parks for copies of Half Life 2 is practically a victimless crime ;) :devil:

What's blackbagging? Is it the same as ballbagging? (don't ask)
Leather bag with lead in it ?

Tell his mom about the gore and influence violent game has.

i would say it a game without a blood nor violence, he should throw it away then

I would go home and play my 6 month ago pre-ordered and already delivered collectors edition...

Killing for a game is not something normal people would do.. But this IS NOT A GAME, its so much more its Half-Life 2 so if putting someone in a half-life its logical. ?

Anyways I would use my mind tricks to confuse him like telling him its cheaper in another store or something it prolly wont work tho.
Oh well I know the head of the computer department in the best games store nearby my work so Im just gonna ask him to have one set aside for me. And JUST IN CASE Im gonna go right when they open. And make sure they put it aside when/if it comes later.

I would see the kid looking at the box....now, in the UK you have these old dears everywhere with their little dogs.....I would simply follow one of these dogs for about 2mins and wait for it to have a crap.....collect steamy crap using a plastic bag and then off I go to the store.

there, the kid is still looking at the box...I see him fumbling in his jacket...is he getting his wallet out???? ready to pay???? I rush in and pretend to trip into him (cleverly smearing dog shite over his back)....I then get up and scream at the top of my voice

"ARRGH KID!! HAVE YOU SHIT YOUR PANTS!!!????? YOU STINK!!"

He would then notice the smell as would everyone else in the store......go completley red with embarressment and leave crying and I would have a nice shiny copy of HL2 to take to the counter for payment.

ahhh the disgusting plans are the best

Taz

On Sept. 30th, many sweet, innocent young children are going to die as a result of senseless violence inflicted by rabid, deranged FPS gamers across the world.

Count me in!

Back