The Lost Prophecies: Shadows of Winter Update

Gothax?

Reaction score
TLP: Shadows of Winter continues to release very impressive screenshots, this time centering around the equipment side of gameplay. With this update, new screenshots of the The Buckler, The Two-Handed Sword, and Flamberge are included as well as some new player models.[br]

[br]As always, the staff is still searching for people with plenty of talent:
We are always looking for talented and dedicated members to participate in this project's development and appreciate the invaluable services these skilled volunteers render. If you believe you have what it takes to fulfill any of our currently high-demand positions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can visit TLP: Shadows of Winter and view the rest of the screenshots at its official website.

Swords look stunning, and the mod seems very appealing, and has a morrowwind feel :) I LIKE

this isnt a media update ... :sleep: this is a mini-micro-two-swords-and-a-shield update .... give me more ! give me mooore !!

Dodo said:
this isnt a media update ... :sleep: this is a mini-micro-two-swords-and-a-shield update .... give me more ! give me mooore !!
They had a big one a week ago :p

nice large pointy evil sword and woody wooden shield update :p gj gj

They really come out with new media fast. Even if you don't like the concept, you have to respect the quality, quanity, and speed of this talented team.

It's a claymore, which is usually a two handed sword. (There are also two handed bastard swords.)

Named after William the Conquerer (aka 'William the Bastard'), Bastard Swords could be wielded by one or two hands effectively. These weapons were initially described as "hand-and-a-half swords" and later adopted the nickname after the famous duke from Normandy who conquered most of Great Britain in the 11th century fully backed by the Church.

The weapons displayed in those images require two hands to be used effectively and thus neither are a Bastard Sword.

To think; this is what I'm still paying back student loans for. ;)

Back