The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ying Yang Twins ft. Pitbull - Shake (Xbox 360 beat)

Chili Peppers-she's only 18. I gotta say, stadium arcadium is an awesome album, maybe one of their best. List to ready made and tell me baby and you'll see what I mean

I'm gonna have to agree with Absinthe here (OMG! Its the end of the world!) That song kicks a*s

Mastodon - Crystal Skull

Much hearts for Mastodon.

I considered it... but looking at its tracklisting, it truly pales in comparison to the acidy goodness that is the entire Analord vinyl set. Granted, that would rip a very steep hole into your wallet, but I wouldn't be able to settle for anything less. It's missing a lot of great songs.

"Pitcard" by AFX

I considered it... but looking at its tracklisting, it truly pales in comparison to the acidy goodness that is the entire Analord vinyl set. Granted, that would rip a very steep hole into your wallet, but I wouldn't be able to settle for anything less. It's missing a lot of great songs.

"Pitcard" by AFX

Oh definitely man, wish I could get the vinyls but I have neither a turntable or enough money to buy a good one. Thank god for high quality mp3 rips though. I'm Self Employed FTW.

Mike & Rich - Vodka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back