The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freezepop - Tender Lies
Freezepop - Harebrained Scheme

<333333333333333333333

The amazing music from the SC2 cinematic trailer

"Fermium" by Autechre.

This is some bizarre, Kubrick vs. Kraftwerk, ecstasy-driven oddyssey through mechanical sentience that chaffs and bruises its buoyant hop into a coarsed, strained, distressed psychosis before collapsing from exhaustion, dying out with low-band breaths and finally emitting the dying sounds of the last bits of energy whirring out into non-existence. I'd **** it if it had a vagina.

im listening to loads of KoRn all of the time, and lots of marilyn manson. particuarly The nobodies and tainted love, i like that guy a lot, anybody else?

*gives piggy a biscuit* you also like the manson. 'D

"Fermium" by Autechre.

This is some bizarre, Kubrick vs. Kraftwerk, ecstasy-driven oddyssey through mechanical sentience that chaffs and bruises its buoyant hop into a coarsed, strained, distressed psychosis before collapsing from exhaustion, dying out with low-band breaths and finally emitting the dying sounds of the last bits of energy whirring out into non-existence. I'd **** it if it had a vagina.

Wow...I must say, after hearing that description of the song, I had to hear it for myself.

And OMG was it the most boring 5 minutes of my life, I honestly thought it would actually get good, but the good never came...and left disapointed I was.

Wow...I must say, after hearing that desciption of the song, I had to hear it for myself.

And OMG was it the most boring 5 minutes of my life, I honestly thought it would actually get good, but the good never came...and left disapointed I was.

Are you kidding? That song is ****ing awesome.

Venetian Snares - Stuck

Really ****in' creepy and awesome.

Sinthasomphone by Venetian Snares.

I've been on a Snares binge lately.

Dream Theater - Scene Three: Through My Words

Could this be the longest thread in history?

Muse - Sober

That track from the Assassins Creed video. Lonely Soul. I really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back