The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nine Inch Nails - Ruiner (Version)

Bonus tracks for Further Down the Spiral, from (I think) the overseas version of the album. The two bonus tracks are this and Heresy (Version), remixes by Charlie Clouser, and if you like NIN but haven't heard these yet then DO SO.

NIN - Star****ers Inc (Charlie Clouser)

From Things Falling Apart.

Saul Williams - Skin of a Drum

Sounds a lot like something from The Fragile.

Sly and the Family Stone - Don't Call Me Nigg3r, Whitey

Toots and the Maytals - Pressure Drop ..original version of classic ska song

Music has the right to Children, Campfire Headphase and Geogaddi in that specific, glorious and unwavering order, with a repeat of Peacock Tail and Alpha & Omega at the end.

- Boards of Canada

The Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil

Stig, I heard of Puscifer for the first time the other day. Maynard sideproject? I'm there. The one song I heard was pretty cool too, although I don't know what it was called.

Stig, I heard of Puscifer for the first time the other day. Maynard sideproject? I'm there. The one song I heard was pretty cool too, although I don't know what it was called.
Yep. The song you heard was probably "Queen B", which is the lead single and the first song on the album. It's all low-key, beat-based music, it's pretty chill. Bought it the day it came out as an impulse purchase, and I don't regret it one bit.

Unkle - Lonely Souls

Hypnotic drums in the background, awesome song.

you need to check out the live version of Sympathy for Devil from the live album Get your Ya Ya's out ..by far best version

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Yer-Ya-Yas-Rolling-Stones/dp/B000003BF4

currently listening to:

Beck - Jackass

Filthy, grinding reggae. Toots and the Maytals - 54-46 Was My Number.

Music to **** to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back