The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like

Naph - My Tinnitus

You don't really have Tinnitus do you? D:

And The Device Has Been Modified is an awesome song. I've always fancied playing it on AudioSurf, but I never got around to downloading it.

Guns N Roses - Paradise City

*air guitars*

Just bought Burnout Paradise City, couldnt resist having the song on in the background...

Modest Mouse - Dark Centre, Missed the Boat

With the recent MM craze on hl2.net going around, I thought I might give them a listen, and they are not bad..

Steve Miller Band - Jet Airliner. IMO, this song is the epitome of good music. There's something true in the words.

A Silver Mt. Zion - 13 Blues for Thirteen Moons

New album is outstanding. It's not Horses in the Sky, but it's still just as breathtakingly beautiful.

Why's that, then?

A Silver Mt. Zion - 1, 000, 000 Died To Make This Sound

A cd I just got, where punk rock bands perform songs from famous bands like NIN, REM, NIRVANA, DPMODE in a punk/experimental style. Very very interesting stuff..and I mean real punk rock, not the crap you hear today on the radio. If you enjoy 90's style punk rock, this is would be something you would enjoy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punk_Goes_90s

Bleeding Through, Gym Class Heroes, Emery, Plain White T's... that CD is about as punk as a brick. All the stuff you hear on the radio today makes up most of that CD. Not that I mind, course, as I quite enjoy Bleeding Through and Emery but still... no. :| The only 90's on that CD is the bands being covered. Everyone else is 2000-present, but I digress.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - East Hastings

I am listening to Dayvan Cowboy by Boards of Canada and it is a very good song. So good in fact that I listen to nothing but Dayvan Cowboy.

Gym Class Heroes is such a horrible name that, in protest, I refuse to ever listen to them.

Aphex Twin - Avril 14th

Amazing how differently this sounds from stuff like Windowlicker and Come to Daddy. It's totally mellow and calm.

I am listening to runaway by Me First and the GIMME GIMMES. Unfortunately, after listening to Dayvan Cowboy by Boards of Canada, every other song seems mediocre in comparison. I must stop listening to Dayvan Cowboy.

BURIAL - UNTRUE

Oh my ****ing god this is like the future of music and holy jesus it is awesome.

Around The World / Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

M-M-M-MASH-UP!

Daft Punk's, even.

This is a good day for music.

Silence Followed by a Deafening Roar - Paul Gilbert

I ****ing love this guy, best guitar player ever. I'm serious, he honestly is, in my opinion.

FFVII Soundtrack - J-E-N-O-V-A

In Audiosurf.

H-O-L-Y-S-H-I-T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back