The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alter Bridge - Coming Home

These guys sound so much like Iron Maiden its not true.

Guns'N'Roses - Paradise City

No other intro makes me think 'what a tune' as much as this does for some reason.

Bleck, my mom likes Aqua. She'll occasionally play that whole album when she's cleaning or something.

Dance Hall Crashers- the live album. Othello's playing right now.

Hey Dynasty, I found another pretty cool band you but dig.

They are called Headstrong. If you like socio-politic RATM style funk rapping and drumming, mixed with heavy melodic bass and progressive power chords, you might love this band. They kind of have a Nu-Metal Nu-Rock sound in them. The bass in their songs are ****ing awesome. In fact, anybody who likes Korn or Disturbed or Incubus Metal, 311 should listen to them, they sound far better. At least that's what their band info claims. Check them out. I liked backlash, all of the above, build, I am for real, Hoodies and Hoods etc.

Not the kind of band most of you people like, but for those who like such sounds, listen
http://www.amazon.com/Headstrong/dp/B00005Y40J

CKY - Disengage the Simulator.

The CKY albums bring back so many memories. All the connections with Bam Margera aside (it was always him using them, anyway, not these guys sucking up) aside, these guys were goddamn awesome. Still are, I mean, but damn this is nostalgic.

the latest 'In Flames' - the whole album bscly.

The guitars = Pure Awesome.

A Silver Mt. Zion - Movie (Never Made)

One of my favorites by them... so sparse, so sad.
Although Triumph of Our Tired Eyes coming after the chaos of C'mon C'mon.. is also a good moment. Ah, I love this band.

In Limbo Featuring The Sa-Ra All Stars - Sa-Ra

But secretly it's Wadiohead.

Oh, and, Ennui, your Ballmen Mod looks so awesome cool. I'mma download that when I get my quota back.

Judas Priest - Night Crawler

this song is so awesome. the remaster sounds fantastic.

I don't normally like Judas Priest, but there are a couple songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back