The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vampire Weekend - The Entire Album On Repeat

...Because that's what I've been doing for the past week.

Odd Nosdam - Kill Tone

Lovely. Layers of lovely.

Masafumi Takada and Jun Fukuda - Harvey Moiseiwitsch Volodarskii

I <3 No More Heroes' soundtrack so much.

Vampire Weekend - The Entire Album On Repeat

...Because that's what I've been doing for the past week.
Talk to me about this album. One of my school friends has been ranting about it but I've ignored her for the most part because she's one of those indie kids who rants about a lot of random music.
Odd Nosdam - Kill Tone

Lovely. Layers of lovely.
Never listened to any Odd Nosdam besides the BoC remix(es?)... recommendations?

Aesop Rock - Daylight

Talk to me about this album. One of my school friends has been ranting about it but I've ignored her for the most part because she's one of those indie kids who rants about a lot of random music.

Never listened to any Odd Nosdam besides the BoC remix(es?)... recommendations?

Aesop Rock - Daylight

I'm adjusting to ''Level Live Wires'' at the moment which has potential to be really awesome, I just need to put more time into it, which I shall be doing today. It's really fuzzy beat orientated stuff with an 'old'ish Amon Tobin/Four Tet like feel to it. It's pretty nice.

A few lyrics from friends Why? and Doseone (from the anticon. hip hop label - very good) are thrown in one or twice now which is nice but yeah, it's cool.

Odd Nosdam - Burner

Pain of Salvation - Cribcaged

Not a huge fan of them, but this song is beautiful.

I'm not one to be convincing music-wise, but I just overall enjoy this album. It's rather simple melodically, but the whole album flows with this vibe that... again, describing music is so hard to to do. If you're at all interested, just download the album.

Also Odd Nosdam ****ing rocks.

El Cargo - Amon Tobin

My personal favourite from the soundtrack. And a damn fun mission.

Amon Tobin - The Clean Up

I haven't listened to the soundtrack nearly as much as AT's other stuff, because I only got it recently. It's sexy though :D

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (The Neptunes Remix) - Paft Dunk

So damn funky.

Pink Floyd - High Hopes

Wonderful :D
Probably my favorite song of Pink Floyd.

Alright! (5) by Bogdan Raczynski

I got turned on to Bogdan by a friend of a friend. He makes some really unique stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back