Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien Ant Farm - Glow

Ahh, guilty pleasures.

Alien Ant Farm are awesome. No shame there. :D

Modest Mouse - Convenient Parking

CONN VEEEN NEEEH EH EH EH EH
parking is way back, way back

One of my favourite Mouse songs, me think.

Alien Ant Farm are awesome. No shame there. :D

Modest Mouse - Convenient Parking

CONN VEEEN NEEEH EH EH EH EH
parking is way back, way back

One of my favourite Mouse songs, me think.

Man, why can't my friends be more like you? None of them like Alien Ant Farm, but they're one of my most oft-listened-to bands. I'm hopeful that they'll record another album soon, since apparently they're back together after their Up In the Attic hiatus.

Alien Ant Farm - Courage

Man, why can't my friends be more like you? None of them like Alien Ant Farm, but they're one of my most oft-listened-to bands. I'm hopeful that they'll record another album soon, since apparently they're back together after their Up In the Attic hiatus.

Alien Ant Farm - Courage

If I'm honest, I can't remember anything they've done outside of Anthology, which I listen to on a regular basis, esp Sticks and Stones, but at some point I'll get some nostalgia on the go and try and find the rest of their albums

Alkaline Trio - Bleed

These guys are k.

NIN - Reptile

What I wouldn't give to see this song live... in 06 they played two shows in NC, the one I saw was great but the other show was delayed several hours by a thunderstorm and to make up for it Trent played Reptile and Dead Souls, both of which I'd consider giving a limb (or at least a finger) to see live.

If I'm honest, I can't remember anything they've done outside of Anthology, which I listen to on a regular basis, esp Sticks and Stones, but at some point I'll get some nostalgia on the go and try and find the rest of their albums

They only have two other studio albums - TruANT and Up In the Attic. TruANT is a more acoustic, rhythmic, and (slightly) genre-blending continuation of their first album, while Up In the Attic is mostly a mix of the clean rock of TruANT and the samey-ness of ANThology, making it the worst of their three. TruANT is my favourite.

The Tea Party - One Step Closer Away

Billy Bragg - Waiting for the Great Leap

such a great song, bragg is so underrated

Sentenced - Brief is the Light

Kind of odd, a melodic death metal band telling me to "make the most of your day", but oh well, they have some good songs.

Kaiser Chiefs - New Album - 3/10

Absolutely ****ing woeful, this is an album that's getting top scores in the UK press, and even the best song on it (the first single) has lyrics that a 5 year old would have been embarrassed to write.

David Bergeaud, Niels Bye Nielsen - Zeldrin Starport

Red Bus Needs To Leave - Shadow

I'm so ****ing hungry man gonna make some snack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHzga_DFxs

Dire Straits - Tunnel of Love

and girl it looks so pretty to me just like it always did
like the spanish city to me when we were kids
oh girl it looks so pretty to me just like it always did
like the spanish city to me when we were kids

and the big wheel keep on turning neon burning up above
and i'm just high on the world
come on and take a low ride with me girl
on the tunnel of love​

****ing brilliant song. Love Dire Straits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back