The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omar Rodriguez-Lopez - Rapid Fire Tollbooth

Also known as Goliath: The Shitty Version

House of Low Culture - off you go

Fantastic ambience/noise from the wonderful A. Turner of Isis - Ennui, I recommend you give them a listen, this album, Edward's Lament esp. A little different to the usual washes and drones of Biosphere, Aphex or Boards as it's more based around field recordings, guitars, feedback, distortion and other weird and wonderfull noises so it might be a little something different for you. Maybe not, but whatever. :thumbs:

House of Low Culture - off you go

Fantastic ambience/noise from the wonderful A. Turner of Isis - Ennui, I recommend you give them a listen, this album, Edward's Lament esp. A little different to the usual washes and drones of Biosphere, Aphex or Boards as it's more based around field recordings, guitars, feedback, distortion and other weird and wonderfull noises so it might be a little something different for you. Maybe not, but whatever. :thumbs:

I'll definitely check it out, thanks! I like pretty much all sorts of ambient, particularly minimalist/noise, retreating only when it gets too dangerously new-agey.

Sound Tribe Sector 9 - The Spectacle

I have got to see these guys live.

3 Doors Down - It's The Only One You've Got

Hey, its saturday morning..ish. I want slow music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back