The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQbAz-cgDR8

This is a tribute to Barbara Williams, a friend of the band who was hit and killed by a drunk driver after one of their concerts. She was an organ donor and the song refers to those who received her corneas (opening and closing eyes) as well as the fact her death and her mother's donating of the organs is referenced as the old/new mother.

Soundgarden - Let Me Drown

This song has been stuck in my head for days. The weird part is, I haven't heard it in at least two weeks. I just thought of it, and now it's there.

Slightly Stoopid - Righteous Man

Koola, it's been forever since I've heard that song, it takes me back to my days of listening to the radio all the time in the late 90s. Not all 90s alternative sucked :D

if anyone ever had the ambition to put all the good songs listed in here into a spreadsheet and made it available for download I think the entire community would hug you.

that being said, I ****ing hate microsoft excel.

Tool - 10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)

I think my cold caused my voice to drop a third, because I've never been able to sing this song properly until today.

The Gate - Sam Roberts

Going to see him in Buffalo, NY on Thursday, it's gonna be awesome.

Beach House - Heart of Chambers

They are playing a free show with Explosions in the Sky at SXSW. Technically it would be really easy for me to be in the area at that time. Also, it is possible that Explosions might play a new song, and I might not be able to see them perform again for a long time. Hmmm....

......looks like it's time to bribe someone to go with me

Zack de la Rocha - Mumia 911

I get the feeling that Zack isn't... good. At music.

Sigur R?s - Inn? m?r syngur vitleysingur

this song might be even happier than Hoppipolla.

Sigur Ros - Syndir Guos

Also, the Requiem for a dream theme is the f*cking shiznits.

i wanna see rage if they reunite someday.

RATM reunited last year, man. :LOL: They did a whole bunch of festivals in the US and Reading (or was it Leeds, or both?) in the UK.

Kylesa - Unknown Awareness

Fantastic punky thrashy sludge from somewhereoranother in the US. You guys make the best goddamn metal in the world, you know that? Be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back