The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISIS - Hall of the Dead

Wavering Radiant just might be my favourite record of '09. My vinyl is still to arrive but I picked up the EU release last week on CD so this is my first proper format listen through. I could do with better speakers but at least I've got the fantastic packaging to go alongside the US release... when it arrives.

Fanfarlo - The Walls are Coming Down

Catchy music with trumpets.

Amon Tobin - Stoney Street

I love this song. I always love the first song on an album.

House of Low Culture - on the upswing

Moody atmospheric ambient drone from ISIS frontman Aaron Turner. Soothingly eerie for 1 am when all is quiet... time to get some work done.

Reaching Quiet - Out of the Cold into the Cabinet: She Ain't Gonna Call You Back, Pt. 1

Radio 1

Didnt know static could be this good.

Seriously im getting pissed off with all this british rapping/r&b crap that gets played constantly. Tiny Half-Life-Stryder, Dizzee Rascal etc. STFU!

A feedback loop with three delay modules, with square waves and white noise at various frequencies running through it.

We had it on at work all day at the paintball site I used to work at before Uni, and between all the staff, we counted that Paris Hilton song 14 times in one day.

I dont know why I still listen to Radio 1 in the car or when im bored of iTunes.

Radio 1 is balls. Especially when Chris Moyles is on.

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

This song just puts a huge smile on my face. Memories of beach parties and chilling out come flooding back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back