The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xombine said:
Dane Cook - Retaliation Disc 1

Funneh, funneh stuff. :LOL:
QFTMFT... can;t wait to go watch him in Boston! That show is gonna kick ass! :thumbs:

For the relevance of this thread -
Sufjan Stevens - For the Widows in Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypsilanti

Dillinger Escape Plan - Panasonic Youth

Yaaay, 500 posts!

jimbo118 said:
Sigur Rós-Glósóli

the whole 'Takk' album tbh.

I'd check out Agaetis Byrun and ( ) if you haven't already, some quality stuff there. <3 Sígur Rós
Just been reading that other thread, and came across Explosions in the Sky thanks to you and Nightshade :)

Explosions in the Sky - Inside it all feels the same

nin - heresy

edit now im listining to We're in this together now - NIN

edit2 - foo fighters- best of you

Hmm..

This is a bit out of the ordinary but..

Garbage-Why do you love me.

I love this song I can't help it!

/wrist

JiMmEh said:
I'd check out Agaetis Byrun and ( ) if you haven't already, some quality stuff there. <3 Sígur Rós
Just been reading that other thread, and came across Explosions in the Sky thanks to you and Nightshade :)

Explosions in the Sky - Inside it all feels the same
yeah EITS are really great, cool to see another member discover them :), you should download their album The Earth is not a Cold Dead Place and then check out their other albums if you like that...

yeah i downloaded some more Sigur Ros last night but havent had a chance to listen to them, they played here recently and im a bit gutted i missed them as there was a bit of buzz in mags n stuff when they came, i really love Takk though..listening to Glos now...i was on amazon lastnight looking at the album () but the tracks are all untitled :| a customer review though has listed the supposed titles so i'll look for them later..:)

The Mars Volta - Cicatriz ESP

Wow, forgotten how much i love this album...

De-loused really is amazing. I was addicted to it when I frst got it for about 3 months straight.

Was listening to Sparta - Cut Your Ribbon, now its Alexisonfire - Control

Wowowowowowowowowowowow.

I've been listening to this song all day.

Overdose - DJ Tomcraft.

DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist - Get High Remix (originally by Gran Am)

it's part of this hour-long mix-fest called Product Placement. It's absolutely brilliant, a bunch of old songs and jingles from the 70's remixed and segue'd together. The very best is this song at the very end called Get High. It's an amazingly good psychedelic song from an extremely unknown 70's band called Gran Am. SO GOOD.

nine inch nails - right where it belongs

Kamikazie said:
My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You

good song :thumbs:

yea that songs not bad for an emo song

Kamikazie said:
My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You

good song :thumbs:

That's the only song of theirs I enjoy. Everything else is exasperating to listen to.

The Cardigans- Godspell

I just found out about these guys yesterday, and I picked up their album Super Extra Gravity today. Highly reccommended, if you're a fan of Jeff Buckley or Wilco.

Zeus said:
yea that songs not bad for an emo song

Except for that its not emo at all, though.

Sparta - End Moraine

JNightshade said:
DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist - Get High Remix (originally by Gran Am)

I love DJ Shadow, and I've heard Cut Chemist is pretty good (he's the DJ from Jurassic 5, right?) I think i'll have to check that out.

Ultravox - Vienna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back