The Mandatory "What are you listening to now?" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Maiden - Back in the Village

Pretty underrated song, just like Quest For Fire (well I admit the lyrics are quite embarrasing ;))

Beat My Drum by Damien Rice. It's about wanking!

Old Man's Child - The Soul Receiver

Absolutely fantastic Symphonic Black Metal, anyone without their album 'In Defiance of Existence' must be enlightened as soon as possible.

Harold Budd - Abandoned Cities

23 minutes of pure magic. :)

crushenator 500 said:
Noes! :LOL:

Roy Buchanan - Fly Night Bird

The unforgiven and enter sandman are much better songs but that was what I was listening to at the moment.

Metallica- Master Of Puppets
Colleague of mine claims he can play it perfectly at speed, even though hes crap on guitar...

I've been listening to Meshuggah - Closed Eye Visuals for two days straight. No end in sight.

Was: The Living End - West End Riot

Now: Gustav Holst - Mars, The Bringer Of War

:E

Previously listening to:
Beck - e-pro

Currently listening to:
Alexisonfire - It Was Fear Of Myself That Made Me Odd

SearanoX said:
And I can suggest Metallica songs that are better still. :p

Iron Maiden - Another Life. I've really started to like the Killers album...the use of acoustic guitar in places is quite refreshing to me.

Currently listening:

Metallica - Welcome home (sanitarium)

Better? It's off master of puppets.

SearanoX said:
Oh, and right now it's Amon Amarth - The Avenger (album).
Excellent stuff, Amon Amarth are great. In fact, you're inspired me:

Amon Amarth - Once Sent From the Golden Hall

The Bravery

An Honest Mistake (2005)
CD:The Bravery
CD:The Bravery

This song is fantastic

Ted Leo, Spoon, Sasha, and Kanye West (not my thing but my God its one of the best CD's out in a long time.)

Jimi Hendrix - I Don't Live Today

****. Everyone should go out and buy every song/album/live recording/cover/tshirts/movies/socks/everything to do with Hendrix.

Modest Musorgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition". More specifically, "The Great Gate of Kiev". Oh, that's right. I've got a test in my Music Appreciation class in one hour. Did I bother to pick up a scantron yesterday? Of course not. I was too worried about studying. And, of course, the union bookstore doesn't open for another hour and thirty minutes. Grr. But yeah. Musorgsky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back