The many uses of a crowbar...

T

tunk

Think if it. What more could the crowbar be used for (ingame), besides bashing down alien scum? ( And if there already has been a thread like this, feel free to have your way with me :x )

You could:

Shimmy down a long metal/random wire, using the crowbar to hang on..

Pry open doors.

Pry open jaws, be it human, alien, or G.

Use as a key in larger doors. :dork:

Use it to mix your coffee.

Sculpt an ice statue.

Any other ideas?

I have a feeling that we're just going to use it to hit aliens, combine, Alyx, Kleiner and Barney in the face.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
What are crowbars used for in real life anyway?

Breaking into houses.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
What are crowbars used for in real life anyway?

opening stuff.

murdering ppl.

barring crows.

This is the most violent, disturbing, and despicable thread ever, anywhere.

-lt

I'll be using the crowbar to see if their is anything in the Zombies head, well what was left of it....
Oh yea and opening bottles of course and jamming it down the Ant Lions Throat......:bounce:

True confessions:

I didn't really use the crowbar too much in HL. I think just to kill the first headcrab or something. Maybe to break wood when I was out of ammo. So in the end of the game I felt kind of bad and when I got into the Nihilath's head I wacked it with the crowbar till he blew up. Hehe :)

A crowbar is very usefull to steal a car or invade a house.

Where there sirll be that cool whishing soound when we swing the crowbar and that sound and a club hitting abad of meat when you hit something with it? Boy I hope so :)

breaking into abandoned warhouses/factorys and smash whatever is inside......

......thats what i used to do with a crowbar....untill i got arrested for it....

I'm sure one of the reviews mentions seeing it being used to pry up a grate in the game...

Originally posted by Brian Damage
I'm sure one of the reviews mentions seeing it being used to pry up a grate in the game...

i don't think so....

but!! it's totally doable. remember that the crowbar is a 3d object in game, so its simply a matter of being able to manipulate it into position!!

i eat my jelly with a crowbar

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

and my pie

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i got arrested for this to :(

Yeah crowbars are good, baseball bats are better.....

by the way crowbars are good for smashing glass

I've always had a strange feeling that, after Black Mesa, Gordon slept with his under his pillow...

Crowbars rule. :E

I've got a friend at school who played HL on the PS2 once against me last year, and we had a "Crowbar War". She thought it was hilarious, and she still brings it up when she see's a crowbar.

We get a few funny looks when we start bashing eachother with imaginary crowbars though :dork:

Hey actually, come to think of it, I have a crowbar. It's blue.

Anyone else?

Originally posted by Brian Damage
Hey actually, come to think of it, I have a crowbar. It's blue.

Anyone else?
no, but i wish i had!!!

Once I killed a cat with a crowbar. hey I was 12 years old.

I was cleaning my property yesterday. (New House)

And I found a large crate. 6 foot by 6foot by 2 foot rotting behind the shed.

And I said what am I going to do with this fing thing. I had good luck and in the shed I found a 4 foot long steel crow bar!!!

4 minutes of crowbar bashing later I had a pile of wood pieces that would fit in 45 Gallon garbage can.

I called it a little Half Life 2 practice

Originally posted by Pulse*
BIRD I wanna take you to a CROWBAR....

he he I wanna spend all your money!
at the Crowbar..

Someone should do a remix. That'd be cool..

crowbars and t-bars are usually used for lifting up drain lids and junk
the one in half-life is a WRECKING bar

Back