The men behind the voices

Xrenity

Reaction score
I was searching HL2's voice actors and found some pics, might be fun if we could get some pics of the people giving the voice to this characters. (the voice actors

I found these:
Dr. Breen - Robert Culp)
tt0374692

Vortigaunt - Louis Gossett Jr.
12m.jpg

Mossman - Michelle Forbes
26m.jpg

Gman - Michael Shapiro
Michael_Shapiro_web.jpg
(not sure on this one :p)
Barney - Mike Shapiro (VI)
MikeShapiro.jpg
UNSURE
Alyx - Merle Dandridge (of course)
OpeningHomepage.jpg

Ali Vance - Robert Guillaume
robert%20guillaume%20bw%20crop.JPG

Pretty nice to see some pics of 'm ;)
There are more left but I can't find pics/don't know if they really are the ones...

Hmm some of them are not working... And at least one doesn't lead me anywhere.

frances_farmer said:
Mike and michael shapiro are the same person i.e the guy who does the voice of barny also voices the gman, and neither of those pics are of him.

this was posted a long time ago.
Lol I'm happy actually that those are NOT the Gman/Barney :D

The Alyx chick's website annoys me to no end. According to it, Half-Life 2 is actually a PS2 game coming out this Christmas and Alyx Vance is actually the main character of Half-Life 2.

And the layout sucks.

Absinthe: Where did you read that? All I could find on HL2 was on the projects-page:

Alyx is the daughter of Eli Vance, and plays a major part in Half-Life 2. She is Gordon's sidekick that aids him throughout the game. Her mother tragically died in the Black Mesa incident. For more character descriptions click here.

I have a feeling you put the wrong picture for Barney and GMan.

The next person to make another copy of this topic isn't going to survive that day...

:p

Frank said:
So who does the voice for Gordon?
I just knew someone was going to say that :p
/edit
so this was all done before, my fault ;)

Me wonders if it has anything to do with those voice actors looking EXTREMELY like their game characters. Pretty handy if one would want to do something like let's say.. a HL2 MOVIE?!

even the vortiguant guy looks a bit alien.. :p

Back