The mods on this site are very fair...

Mr. Bildo

Reaction score
I'm so sick of these bitchy "these mods are ghey" posts. The internet is not a f-ing democracy.

The mods on here are VERY fair and mature. If you post spoilers, illegal scans, information about leaks, hackz, or crackz you are the problem; not the mods.

Thank you HL2.net staff.

--Mr. Bildo

If you are warned or banned, you should know that you are misbehaving, and know that you deserved it.

Wrong forum! :p :p

I agree to an extent. I just think I should run this place, just because I'm me.

me too ... i have love for half life 2 , valve and the fans and wahts right for the fans ... i am the hl2 messiah ... not gabe ... ME

Mr. Bildo said:
I'm so sick of these bitchy "these mods are ghey" posts. The internet is not a f-ing democracy.

The mods on here are VERY fair and mature. If you post spoilers, illegal scans, information about leaks, hackz, or crackz you are the problem; not the mods.

Thank you HL2.net staff.

--Mr. Bildo

Agreed!

Mr. Bildo said:

Thank you HL2.net staff.

--Mr. Bildo
Hey do you need some tissue for that brown stuff on your nose?

Shuzer said:
Wrong forum! :p :p

I agree to an extent. I just think I should run this place, just because I'm me.

Wait a second... that's my line.

Gavon said:
Hey do you need some tissue for that brown stuff on your nose?

O.k. I expected that.. it's o.k.

I'm sure some ass kissing can't hurt.

Got some lip balm?

--Mr. Bildo

Mr. Bildo said:

Thank you HL2.net staff.

--Mr. Bildo

Hey look, its the admin's pet

DoctorGordon said:
Hey look, its the admin's pet

Hey look, who cares? What he says is true, if your not happy with the rules of the forums, what the hell are you still doing here? People bitch too much about everything :flame:

You are wrong, the internet is indeed not a democracy, but an anarchy and an extension of the 1st amendment. Anyone who wants to rag on moderators should do so. Those with pathetic and whiney arguements will be disregarded of course, but I believe that a few of the moderators on this site have made a few very bad descisions regarding policy. But considering that every moment of the day there's a good 400 people on this forum, I think for the most part they are doing quite well.

It is of great importance to examine and question authority, and by ligitimatly questioning moderatoratorial (what a word) descisions, a good balance of voices is maintained.

Nothing is a democracy. Not even democracy. It's all an illusion. *does fancy movements with fingers*

If you really loved our admins, you would make it easier for them and post shit in the right forum!

mods aren't perfect beings. I mean, if u got bush running the United States of America, its possible to have a few "ghey" mods going off here and there. I just hate it when "weak people" try to take out their life's frustrations out on an online website, coz they can't in real life.

People come here to discuss stuff. Sometimes things go over board, that’s when mods come in. But there should be a balance, they don’t have to exercise their power unnecessarily, just coz they have the power.

Overall the site is run superbly. Chris_D along with a few others are in my opinion the best mods; more involved and relaxed. Its funny how this is what hl2 is all about.

Mr. Bildo said:

Thank you HL2.net staff.

--Mr. Bildo

Thanks mate. You don't know how well timed your post was. As for moving it, nah, I've hung up the mod towel for a bit

It's just a bunch of people who post a lot and happen to be reasonably articulate. (The only requirements to being a Mod.) Hell, Icarus has an impressively emo web-site to prove it.

It's not like it's some sort of government. Whoever was ranting about the balance of power is trying to use shit he learned in his 10th grade Political class.

If I were the Moderators, I would be putting pressure on Valve to get a payroll going, though. From loose mouths it looks like something like that is going to happen, anyway.

he has tongue on his nose? and it's brown at that?! i'm gonna be sick :x

the mods are fair.. fair as the driven snow..

Mr. Bildo said:

Thank you HL2.net staff.

--Mr. Bildo

Could you possibly suck up any more?

hi_ted said:
>>>>>>Move this thread to Site Discussion>>>>>>>
Sh4mp00 said:
Can you both refer to the new forum rules please?

We're the mods, we'll do it when it needs doing.

Mr. Bildo said:
I'm so sick of these bitchy "these mods are ghey" posts.

I have never seen any of these posts before, have I missed something? I pretty much live on these forums and have never seen anyone (apart from people dodging a ban to come and flame) yell at a mod.

Ritz said:
I have never seen any of these posts before, have I missed something? I pretty much live on these forums and have never seen anyone (apart from people dodging a ban to come and flame) yell at a mod.
That happened last night but the posts are now deleted. It has happened a fair bit in the past but they're usually very abusive so they just end up getting deleted.

It doesn't bother me too much to be honest though as I'm pretty confident that the majority of you are happy with most things we do.

Oh I was'nt around last night. That would explain it. Anyhoo, I dont think we have ever had (in my time here) any big probs that mods/admins have not delt with. So there all good. I wanna be one. Should make Varg one too, he owns the vamp forums.

One tip: Don't ask us, we'll ask you :)

Just a little rule we have, but just participate in the forum, help us out by reporting posts, have a good attitude and basically give a good all-round impression of yourself and we'll notice you and want you to work with us :E

Hey I allready know and done all them things, apart from maybe the good attitude, alot of the time I can be abit blunt making myself out to be a bitch. Ah well.

It's funny. If you create a thread "[insert mod here] suxxor mOnkey bAlls" you're a freedom fighting hero of the boards because you stood against the oppresive moderators. If you create a thread, in contrast, giving mild praise for [insert mod here], you're a suck ass.

It must be people were tired of flaming Valve, Steam, VU, retail outlets, PC magazines and fragmaster formally of phl. Instead of just shuting up and not bitching about something, they turned on the mods here.

Weak...

--Mr. Bildo

Back