The Most Spoiled Girl In The World?

We need to promote less materialism in young people.

Anyway, I thought it would be that sweet 16 girl who got the wrong coloured lexus or sumit.

Wtf is with these pageant families?

I am speechless. Honestly, I really am. Where did these parents get the idea that "raising" their daughter this way would be a great idea?

WHAT. THE. F.U.C.K?!?!??!!?'
Ugh, my brain! I need mindsoap! This HAS to be the SINGLE most terrifying thing I have EVER witnissed in my entire life.
I shed a tear for humanity. ;(

I am speechless. Honestly, I really am. Where did these parents get the idea that "raising" their daughter this way would be a great idea?

From mainstream media, duh.

I want to know where I can watch this episode of Wife Swap. I need it in my life.

I want to know where I can watch this episode of Wife Swap. I need it in my life.

maslow.gif

Now where can I find that... hmmmm

I'd bang her. I'd also maim her.

I'm jealous of her lifestyle.

I'd tap that ass.

And by "tap" I mean "push".

And by "." I mean "into an oncoming subway".

Push that ass into an oncoming subway into an oncoming subway into an oncoming subway

Guys back on track here! :p She is 15 too btw. ANYWAYS I found this: http://abc.go.com/primetime/wifeswap/index?pn=recap#t=71879
They got interviews all over the place on that bio. It's episode 66 as well. I can't find a torrent though. It was the opener for the 4th season. *WAIT WTF?!
She has two cell phones now but at one point we gave her three cell phones to try and keep up with all of her friends. On any given day she can receive over 150 text messages. She uses a wireless phone headset so she can talk to her friends and watch TV at the same time. She always calls us to coordinate when she and her friends need to be picked up.

Whoa...holy shit that's seriously right where I live. I actually live on Grand Island, the place where they bought the car...they must have gotten it from Fucillo. Wow this is actually really eerie lol....Williamsville is like 20 minutes away too, I don't watch the news a lot so I didn't see that but that would be channel 7. Shit this is really bizarre... :p

xombine you must act for all of us.
Kill her. Kill her parents. Show no mercy.

I would pay to see someone drive their car into a mud puddle right next to her on the street and get her all wet. All while someone is filming it. then post it to YouTube.

damn. She made me break my laptop screen with an axe, now i have to use my mom's crappy Copaq.

:edit: lol, holy crap, five pages of insults.

AWESOME.

I don't feel that disgusted; I actually feel sad for her, knowing that her parents have pretty much ****ed her up for good. She can't really help it being the girl that she is.

This is one disturbing and depressing example of how parenting should NOT be done.

Whats going to happen when her parents die?

When that happens - and soon isn't soon enough - an archeologist of the distant future will come across her body, lying in what appears to be an early 21st century style bed inside an ancient ruin of a suburb home.
She will be fossilized by then, except for her face, which will be perfectly intact due to her make-up acting as a preservative. In her hands, she will be clutching onto what appears to be a fossilized chicken egg, with on it, scratchmarks, presumably made by fingernails. The archeologist will conclude she has died of starvation.

When that happens - and soon isn't soon enough - an archeologist of the distant future will come across her body, lying in what appears to be an early 21st century style bed inside an ancient ruin of a suburb home.
She will be fossilized by then, except for her face, which will be perfectly intact due to her make-up acting as a preservative. In her hands, she will be clutching onto what appears to be a fossilized chicken egg, with on it, scratchmarks, presumably made by fingernails. The archeologist will conclude she has died of starvation.

:LOL: This is entirely plausable

Back