The Munro diet

I can't tell if the comments on the bottom are being serious or not.

"...Fold in the cottage cheese and semen..."

*so i should mix the two or keep them separate?? damn it...the recipe is not precise enough, what a rip off!!*

We raised 400$ for a church during the bake sale becuase people could not get enough of the cream cheese cookies we made. Thanks Semen cookbook

Heh heh.

Everyone with Metal Slug avatars think Munro will kill the Crazy_Harij.

Coincidence?

This book is amazing, i love preparing the ingredients, i have my "friends" come by and help me get them together and then we enjoy our meals!

Oh lol.

My favorite:

Can sperm in taco make babby in girl stomach if she eats?

This was the book I'd been waiting for. I eagerly started creating and storing the ingredients for the trifle I was planning to serve in a month at my Grandparents Ruby anniversary - scaling up the measurements for the forty guests. However, when the time came to make the trifle I discovered my eyesight had faded so badly that I could no longer read the recipe. Suffice to say the end result of my blind culinary improvisation severely disappointed my guests at the end of an otherwise delicious meal.

To avoid embarrassment, be sure to memorise the recipes in this book before you start the preparation for catering at any large family gathering.

Back