The Names Medic.....The_rebel_medic

Reaction score
Gday An aussie medic
I love HL2 BUT IT NEEDS BULL SQUID
AND HOUNDEYES
AND GARG
AND SNARKS
AND.... AND.... AND.....oh fluk it nvm
n e way id love 2 meet n e one from other countries further away then new zealand
yup
spose thats all
OH im a student and i rekon that gurls are difficult....especialy in year nine....
*notices a tumbleweed*
n e way LOVE 2 HERE N E REPLIES

-The_rebel_medic

Hey......u r so 1337. I w4nt to smakef my seldf lik u!

Seriously, Welcome, And change your sig...

Welcome, comrade, to the wonderful Democratic People's Republic of HL2.net!!

don't listen to these fascists. :p

No, do listen to us, and remove all but 4 lines of that sig, or we'll do it for you.

Hi there mate...
little off topic maybe, is it me or are there a lot of Australian people around here?

So many things wrong I dont know where to start. Welcome to the forum anyhow, doubt you will last if you keep
posting stuff
like this.

Welcome to these *cough* fascist *cough* forums

Evo said:
Welcome to these *cough* fascist *cough* forums

It'd probably be a lot easier to say fascist if you'd take out Munro's ......... :O ..... ahhhh nevermind, I don't feel like getting banned today :dozey:

Hey_the_rebel_medic_I_see_that_,_like_myself_,_you_enjoy_the_finest_character_of_all._I_speak_,_of_course_,_of_the_underscore.

Hang on a sec...Steve, when did you change your name from: He_Who_Is_Steve?? That was the greatest name ever..seriously, wtf?

Anyway, Hello and welcome!!! Ever consider joining a republic army of the people? [More commonly known as the PRA]

mkay ive changed my sig and democracy+republic does not equal facist....except with Bush
Meh
Thanks for the welcomes

bvasgm said:
Hang on a sec...Steve, when did you change your name from: He_Who_Is_Steve?? That was the greatest name ever..seriously, wtf?

Anyway, Hello and welcome!!! Ever consider joining a republic army of the people? [More commonly known as the PRA]

i'm gonna pm him.

Back