"The Obama Deception" Taken Off YouTube

Danimal

Companion Cube
Reaction score
BazzBlab said:
“The Obama Deception”, one of Alex Jones’ most popular documentary films has been censored on You Tube. The most viewed online version of the film, which had more than 6.5 million views, has been illegally removed from the You Tube account “ChangeDaChannel”. The URL link of the said video ranked among the top results of the keyword “Obama”.

http://www.buzzblab.com/featured/00316/the-obama-deception-censored.html

Associated Content said:
Alex Jones, in a statement posted to his YouTube channel, claimed that someone had hacked into his channel by figuring out the channel's "pass code." Once in, he claims, his director saw that someone was deleting the files that contained Mr. Jones's movies, specifically "Police State 4" and "The Obama Deception." Fortunately, they were able to change the pass code before any additional damage could be done.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5598718/was_the_obama_deception_censored_or.html?cat=9

TPI News said:
Who is responsible for this? Alex Jones is careful not to point out the government in this problem, but says: “this was an inside job, by either a YouTube or Google employee, or someone they gave the pass code to, and YouTube needs to launch an investigation and track back the IP addresses from where this originated…”

http://toppayingideas.com/blog/2010/07/18/the-obama-deception-censored-movie-is-down/

Now what am I going to do? :(

My god, just reupload it(directed at Alex Jones, not you.)

I don't think that's what he's annoyed at, I figured it was the whole "YouTube Conspiracy about a Conspiracy Movie with 6.5 million views being taken down".

Hahaha, that video was ****ing awful. Who gives a shit?

http://www.google.com/trends

lewl

Hot Searches (USA)
1. obama deception censored
2. fall of the republic
3. revenge of the bridesmaids
4. infowars
5. money in the bank results
6. adventures in babysitting
7. joanna garcia
8. watch true blood season 3 episode 5
9. wwe money in the bank live stream
10. raven symone

Never saw it, saw a bunch others but most of the time those make me feel sad about life and I'd rather watch some fake cartoon violence or play some games

Right, maybe he had a trojan virus on his computer. Or is he somehow going to stir up some conspiracy again about how the government was responsible for his incompetence?

More like he said, that an individual with access to the password or account in youtube or google staff probably deleted it because they disagreed with it. Not a conspiracy but wrong either way.

More like he said, that an individual with access to the password or account in youtube or google staff probably deleted it because they disagreed with it. Not a conspiracy but wrong either way.

They don't delete things they disagree with. They only delete things that that they're requested to delete(copyright violations), or which break their terms of use agreement.

To think they'd remove something so trivial as that video because they disagree with it is... well. I'd say that's a conspiratorial level of retardation.

Alex Jones is a real nut job, and he can see a conspiracy in anything really. He was a nut during the bush years, and he's a nut during the obama years.

More likely to just be some hacker with a grudge or a political agenda than a government agent or a massive conspiracy, y'all

Someone guessed his password and deleted it to see his reaction. Just reupload it and change your password FFS. That or he did it himself for attention.

This was an awesome doco, I've got it on DVD somewhere.

Right, maybe he had a trojan virus on his computer. Or is he somehow going to stir up some conspiracy again about how the government was responsible for his incompetence?
Ugh.

They don't delete things they disagree with. They only delete things that that they're requested to delete(copyright violations), or which break their terms of use agreement.

To think they'd remove something so trivial as that video because they disagree with it is... well. I'd say that's a conspiratorial level of retardation.

Alex Jones is a real nut job, and he can see a conspiracy in anything really. He was a nut during the bush years, and he's a nut during the obama years.
UGH.

You guys even read those quotes? He says he thinks it was an employee of Youtube or Google, not the companies themselves. Someone who disapproved of them enough to access his account and remove them without consent or authorization. That's not a conspiracy, that's just one dude using his power to change something he shouldn't (like Obama HURF).

But yeah it was probably just a trojan.

Edit: And to those saying "just re-upload it," entirely valid suggestion, but uhh, you realise he can't get back the original views/rates/comments? At least I assume so.

Ugh.

UGH.

You guys even read those quotes? He says he thinks it was an employee of Youtube or Google, not the companies themselves. Someone who disapproved of them enough to access his account and remove them without consent or authorization. That's not a conspiracy, that's just one dude using his power to change something he shouldn't (like Obama HURF).

Edit: And to those saying "just re-upload it," entirely valid suggestion, but uhh, you realise he can't get back the original views/rates/comments? At least I assume so.

I was saying whether he will stir up a conspiracy again, I didn't say he IS stirring up a conspiracy.

That being said, the word "inside job" screams conspiracy.

Or "employee with grudge/bias inside YouTube"

Alex Jones, in a statement posted to his YouTube channel, claimed that someone had hacked into his channel by figuring out the channel's "pass code."

I really hate when people use the term "pass code" instead of password. The only people that use that word are people who just discovered "computer boxes" or people over the age of 60... usually the same thing.

Also, just guessing that someone hacking your account is a youtube/google employee is like akin to assuming when someone hacks your WoW account it's a Blizzard employee. This guy is just trying to fan the flames of his own mediocrity to push a most likely mediocre video. Hell he probably deleted it himself and made up this story just for the free publicity.

You know what I really hate? Retarded people that use weak passwords or leave those passwords in unsecured areas trying to hide their stupidity by blaming it on someone else. No, I'm not an idiot,the governmint is out to get me!

Meh, Photobucket deleted some Obama pics I had...but I wont let that stop me!

90efb6c7.jpg

Maybe Google/YouTube, are just getting tired of "[Insert USA's Presidents Name] conspiracy/deception/etc." and just wish people would finally realize that every new president is almost an exact cookie cutter identical clone of the previous president and that people should quit freaking out about that things are still...exactly the same as with the previous guy.

But personally, most of these youtube videos are a load of fail and just catter to a selected crowd that can all together exclaim "I AGREE!" and in the end do nothing at all to actually help fix these issues and just sit at their computers bitching and moaning.

Hey, alex jones, don't use your birth date as your "pass code".

Ugh.

UGH.

Why would an employee be any more likely to be remove it than some random Joe? Google doesn't have your account's password, nor is it likely that Youtube has a way to log in as your account for employees.

For those who want to know, the account's password was:

'INSIDEJOBJEWSOBAMABUSHNWO'

Possibility that it was a google employee willing to endanger their livelihood by steal the guy's password: 1%

Possibility that it was some random hacker that disagrees with Alex Jones' nutjobbery and broke his probably super weak password: 99%

I mean seriously, why the **** is there ANY reason to think that it was an "inside job"? Jones' password is probably something like ILLUMINATI and someone probably just broke it with a dictionary. There are tons of ways to get someone's password and all of them are far more likely (particularly with someone as controversial as Jones) to be some random internet dude doing it rather than a Youtube employee who is willing to risk their career on an ideological difference on a site FULL of super controversial and/or maddening partisanry on both sides of the fence.

I was saying whether he will stir up a conspiracy again, I didn't say he IS stirring up a conspiracy.
Sorry, didn't catch that. Evidently I need to take my own advice and read things more carefully.
picture.php

Why would an employee be any more likely to be remove it than some random Joe? Google doesn't have your account's password, nor is it likely that Youtube has a way to log in as your account for employees.
They wouldn't, wasn't saying that. Just correcting what I thought were misinterpretations of what he was trying to say, regardless of how idiotic it is one way or the other.

Although yeah it is kind of idiotic. Haha, passcode. I wonder if it was the same as Ozymandias'. :p

I'd delete it.

Paying lip-service to free-speech is less fun than baiting the clinically stupid.

I really hate when people use the term "pass code" instead of password. The only people that use that word are people who just discovered "computer boxes" or people over the age of 60... usually the same thing.

What if it isn't a word?

The Obama Deception? Never heard of it before, is it some manner of YouTube nut-jobbery?

Ugh.

UGH.

Wait, who said?

I was responding to what Rakurai said... "Google Staff".

Possibility that it was a google employee willing to endanger their livelihood by steal the guy's password: 1%

Possibility that it was some random hacker that disagrees with Alex Jones' nutjobbery and broke his probably super weak password: 99%

I mean seriously, why the **** is there ANY reason to think that it was an "inside job"?

Like I said, he's a crazy conspiracy theorist. It's his job to assume things of this nature. Plus it gives him way more credibility(read - Crazy Fuel) than to say "omg haxxord." He's getting assloads of free publicity and people want to watch it to see why anyone would hack into that account and delete anything.

What if it isn't a word?

It's not even the point, my passwords aren't words and I call them passwords. That's the terminology every login uses because it's just the way it is.

Fool probably had somebody do it. What better publicity than controversy.

But, I honestly don't know what happened. Could be any number of scenarios.

It's basically a 911 conspiracy theory about Obama.

It has very little to do with 9/11.

Cancer said:
Maybe Google/YouTube, are just getting tired of "[Insert USA's Presidents Name] conspiracy/deception/etc." and just wish people would finally realize that every new president is almost an exact cookie cutter identical clone of the previous president and that people should quit freaking out about that things are still...exactly the same as with the previous guy.

Actually, most of the film reinforces your point - more or less telling you to look beyond the presidents.

The Obama Deception said:
KRS-One: Barack is like the manager of Burger King. All Presidents are, including Bush. It's like this: when your fries are cold, your burger's not done right, you go back to Burger King/"America" or your "Government", and you say, "My burger's cold! I want new fries!" First, you go to the cashier. That's the "courts". You argue to the courts. The courts if you can't get justice with the cashier, you say "Let me see the manager! I wanna go to the Supreme Court! I wanna see the President!" The manager comes out. "Hi. What can I do for you?" Now the manager can override the decisions of the cashier, but you never get to see the FRANCHISE OWNER of Burger King. If you really have a problem with your burger, you need to go see the franchise owner! We need to go to the top... or to the bottom.

lol @ everyone on this forum, including me, of course.

Back