The Off-Topic Forum is 3 Years Old...

+3 years members should get a special mention under their name : Hardcore Forumite

Happy birthday to both me and Off-Topic.

...I'm older. Nyah, nyah.

Haven't posted much, but I've been here since almost the beginning, mostly as a lurker. Good times, good times.

I remember joining and growing up in post-count with Danimal, Stern, F|uke, Angry Lawyer etc...of course i've lost this battle with everyone of them, but nearly at 2 years of this shit-ole ;) Bloody 05/06 members *shakes fist*

ahh its great to see its been up and running for 3 years, ive had a great time on this site :D

Marco said:
Just goes to show that ill weeds grow apace.

I still remember the early days of yore pretty well. This was the place to be for the latest information and speculation regarding Half-Life 2.

I originally signed up with the random user name 'nietzsche', which I doubt anyone will remember.

Anyway... happy birthday, halflife2.net.

I think I remember, did you have an avatar of someone with sunglasses on?

2 years of speculating the Half-life storyline. Kudos' to the spec people for making it all worthwhile ;)

Wow, only been here a year now :O

Good times, wish i had been here from the start

Evo said:
Wow, only been here a year now :O

Good times, wish i had been here from the start
Coming up on a year for me, less then a month ;)

Kamikazie said:
Coming up on a year for me, less then a month ;)

And yet, the Domo has nearly double the amount of posts i have :p :afro:

Anyone who has a double digit post per day count is mad :( Mine used to be in double digits :p But it's dropped considerably. I saw this guy in another forum with 250 posts per day. That's just insane.

Wow, and I was 15 when I first posted here...

JellyWorld said:
Anyone who has a double digit post per day count is mad :( Mine used to be in double digits :p But it's dropped considerably. I saw this guy in another forum with 250 posts per day. That's just insane.
My count has dropped dramatically, it was at 17.36, or something to that effect.

The Monkey said:
EDIT: WTFzor!!1111 Ennui is Audiophile?????!! :O :O :O :eek:
sure am. check out my profile's option to see the threads i've made, go back to the first ones and it'll say audiophile underneath the thread title since that's what this account was originally named :D

Happy Birthday to the Off-Topic section! Where would we be without you?

Hl2.net Off topic birthday isn't for another 33 minutes!

pfft, get in eastern time bitches, it's more like five hours +

Yes Beat Shippi to it!!

*DELETED*

No you didn't :D

WELCOME TO 3RD YEAR OF OFF TOPIC WOOOOOOT!!!111
Bed time for me now.

May Off Topic die in it's sleep, surrounded by friends!

Oh, this is the off-topic forum? THAT explains all those wierd posts...:rolling:

Hectic Glenn said:
I remember joining and growing up in post-count with Danimal, Stern, F|uke, Angry Lawyer etc...of course i've lost this battle with everyone of them, but nearly at 2 years of this shit-ole ;) Bloody 05/06 members *shakes fist*

Post-Sibling. :eek:

JellyWorld said:

I used to have 13-20 posts per day back in the days, when I spammed with that Ranga guy. Those were the days.

Happybirth day Off-Topic, The Home of Weirdo Threads

I still got the cake from the Newbie Section thread!

*Hands out cakes from Polar Bear's mouth*

Back