the "OMG we're all going to die" map

Apparently there's a bomb/explosion type thing in Edinburgh, but I need to log in to find out whats happe

**** it's now paid membership ..it used to be free

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Closest thing to me is "Suspicious Activity" in Ames, IA

This isn't exactly up to date, is it? The "Nuclear incident" in Oskarshamn was sometime last year if I remember rightly, and the suspected bombs here in Gothenburg were a good few months ago.

Anthrax Hoaxes near the Souther border...and other hodge podge Nuclear stuff as well.

Oh, and Sniper shootouts.

Nothing going on here, but there's an anthrax alert in New York.

Correction, "OMG you're all going to die"

WNY seems to be spared in every end of the world scenario. :p

Closest thing to me is anthrax hoaxes and biological weapon threats in new york.

No over-exaggerated or plain false terrorist scares near me. Enjoy your bombs folks.

This isn't exactly up to date, is it? The "Nuclear incident" in Oskarshamn was sometime last year if I remember rightly, and the suspected bombs here in Gothenburg were a good few months ago.
Nah, the Oskarshamn incident happened about a week ago, did you miss it?

There's a motherfuggin hoax an hour away!

*flees*

Type: Bomb Incidents/Explosives/ Hoax Devices
City: Indianapolis, IN (United States)

WTF...that could be some asshole with a fake pipe bomb...

I'm pretty sure this is about the recent bombing attempt at Oskarshamn, that was just a few days ago.

I suspect the "hoax" in Richmond was probably the ridiculous "Holy shit a paperbag! Evacuate the school! Holy Shit! No wait it's some kid's lunch!" incident

Two things in NZ.

In the entire god damn country.

F*CK YES.

Ooh, an anthrax threat or something where I used to live.

Where my sister lives. D:

Edit - I probably should not have mentioned that with K.A. around.

So, for the record, I didn't.

God damn it. I'm not being stalkerish, I just want to know what city you live in. Please.

God damn it. I'm not being stalkerish, I just want to know what city you live in. Please.
I already told you, Palmy. Sort of. In the area. Ish.

I'm sure it was you who was asking like right after you joined up. As if you could forget such an important detail. I scoff at the thought. Scoff scoff.

I already told you, Palmy. Sort of. In the area. Ish.

I'm sure it was you who was asking like right after you joined up. As if you could forget such an important detail. I scoff at the thought. Scoff scoff.

I probably did. I'm sorry.

Just like you jafas, so self-important and snooty. Oh, oh, would you like a soy latte with that business tri-weekly? Would you like me to fluff your pillow and read you a bedtime story in a spooky voice because that's how aunty nibs used to do it? Ooooooooooh.

Yeah, so I really don't know anything about Auckland.

That's one of the best anti-Auckland things I've ever read. Yeah, Auckfags piss me off.

Radiation Incidents/ Smuggling/ Proliferation

also snipers.

all the cool guys live under the threat of getting their heads blown off by a sniper.

I got pretty much nothing but aircraft incident.

Closest thing to me is a train station (lulwut?)

And thats like 75 miles away :D

lol, biological threats etc. in Pomona, right where my college is and about 15 minutes away from me...YEAH!!

Back