The one bit of good news... The benchmark!

merc

Reaction score
You guys are all forgetting the one thing we can look forward to next week, and that is the benchmark and hopefully some new videos! I am fine with delay as long as HL2 is super good when it comes out and doesn't come out later than November 15. If it comes out after that then this is just ridiculous!

No, whats rediculous is delaying a game with only one weeks notice, piss off valve for making me anticipate this game so much.

who gives a flying **** about a benchmark

there are plenty of other intesive programs that use DX9

WE WANT HL2

You guys have a very good point. I want HL2. NOW. DIE VALVE DIE!

It was announced that the benchmark utility would be included with Half Life 2, in the box type of inclusion... so nope, sorry.

*curses*

Originally posted by merc

*points merc to the riot thread and gives him a USP match

;)

Originally posted by merc
You have turned him against the Nexus! He has been mutated! :eek:

Ok, I don't really care if its delayed or not, but I find it hard to just believe these websites that are all posting an email one of the other sites got. I mean honestly, why would they all of a sudeen reply to an email saying it was delayed???

Am I the only one who thinks this is fishy? Its like someone here posting all the info on the multiplayer cuz gabe replied to their email.

Oh yeah, none of this planethalflife says so cuz frag is an idiot that blindly will accept this email just cuz it says the word delay.

Whatever, I really just want REAL proof, then I'll mark my calender and be on my way.

Anyone who thinks that valve was not working as hard as they could to meet that date is a fool in my eyes.

Originally posted by chemicalagent
Anyone who thinks that valve was not working as hard as they could to meet that date is a fool in my eyes.

I agree

with such a huge fan base for a game that hasnt been released ...

I would be working 24/7

:borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: :borg: MUST FINISH HL2 lol

is it that hard for them to look around and say "hey, there aint no way we are getting this game out in 2/3/4 weeks, lets announce the delay before the 11th hour."? NO.

hmm i don't think they'd announce a delay if it were avoidable.
They must be working long, its 1:05 central, so its past 10 o clock where their offices are.

Note to self: When I make games for a living, Never mention a release date, ever.

I don't think Valve knows what a thing like this will do to there reputation. Yeah I know that games get delayed all the time, but there has never been a game with so much hype behind it, do they just think we will sit back and not bad mouth them for there lame ways of doing things.

They knew that they weren't going to make the 30th, its not like there saying we need a week or somthing, they need months!! WTF Valve!

I think this has somthing to do with nVidia.

Quick everyone attack nVidia's site! GO! NOW!

Beleive me !

Its all about $$$$$$$$$$$

Nowdays, who cares about Fans.....

Back