The PC Gamer Preveiw is out

Without solstices, Half Life 2 may never have existed... :rolling:

haha you people think so deep into things :p it's awesome

last month they announced it would be a 2 parter.... so here it is.. kinda expected considering last month PCG UK had the shortest write-up...

If you put the two articles together, it would probably be the same length as others except they had to stretch it out and make it look bigger than it is and put it in 2 issues instead of one...

some of us,ahem me, are too dumb to find scans. then again i have a subscription.

who's up for remaking the calender :D back to years dictated by harvests and rains.

Orange said:
some of us,ahem me, are too dumb to find scans. then again i have a subscription.

who's up for remaking the calender :D back to years dictated by harvests and rains.

Yup, those were the days :cool:

Wait a second wasn't it PC Gamer that said they were going to have something on HL2 Multiplayer?

The August issue of PC GAMER US is suppose to have something new and big. I think Doom 3 exclusive review and HL2 multiplayer, but newer details, about the DM mode, maybe a set release date...TF2 possibly....because they had talked about it in their last one mentioning they are sure (pc gamer staff) it's HL2's multiplayer port.

Sparta said:
Wait a second wasn't it PC Gamer that said they were going to have something on HL2 Multiplayer?
They have one (1) screen of CS:S on another page. Talk to Gorgon.

The UK PCG preview was out about 1 or 2 months ago. This month is a crappy story about HL2 MP.

tokin said:
The August issue of PC GAMER US is suppose to have something new and big. I think Doom 3 exclusive review and HL2 multiplayer, but newer details, about the DM mode, maybe a set release date...TF2 possibly....because they had talked about it in their last one mentioning they are sure (pc gamer staff) it's HL2's multiplayer port.

No, no..The August issue will have Duke Nukem Forever exclusive review with a release date!

just in case, that was a joke...Don't worry, I have a habit of making stupid jokes every ten seconds.

But seriously, it's gotta be something really huge, because the way they announced it made the "thing" look like a real phenomenom. It could be the first review of Doom 3. I don't close out the possibility of TF2 information. We'll see, we'll see...

people are claiming to get the August issue in a few weeks....sounds wrong....

Back