The Polarizer

Reaction score
In the Dr.Kleinner video, Alyx says something about swallowing a Polarizer. HL2 Drug maybe?

I'd imagine it is instead some part of whatever allows the gravity gun to manipulate gravity or for the scanners to fly. It sounds like it has a lot to do with magnetic fields, so that seems reasonable.

omg not again :D

it's "swap out" not "swallow"

and again this is even worse than what I did IMO. :D

also:

"A polarizer is a special type of magnifying lens designed to cut out lens 'flare' to make sure any light passing through is kept 'clean' and unspoilt"(thx MATT)

She says swap out the polarizer. You dont read many threads ont his board do you?

Hehe...I didn't even catch that Tredo said swallow and not swap out. Yeah, but what do we think it is anyway?

Get your ears checked dude.

Well, my speakers are really f***ed right now, it's weird, things sounds like metal and there's an echo.Well, anyways, make sense that it's part of the "Manipulator",it has something to do with magnets-north pole and etc...:cheers:

I think it has something to do with a laser to create some sort of reaction that'll either hurt or destroy the Combine, sort of like the Resonance Cascade with the crystalline sample from HL1.

maybe the polarizer is the thing next to the monitor that gordon knocked over

never mind reading threads on the board, the number of these goofs i see is rediculas, people either have shite sound systems or are just plain deaf! :/

Holy "spelning" Batman!

And on a more related note:

It's not workin' Cap'n! We'll die unless...
Yes - we could REVERSE THE POLARITY. That just might do the trick. (Again.)

And thus, the physical laws of Star Trek hold true - reversing the polarity ALWAYS does the trick. AND NOW IT'S IN HALFLIFE!

BWahahahahaha.

i dont think that thing next to the monitor is a scanner..... looks more like a body vest thing with some sort of cannon on the front. maybe i should got look again :p

Kam

Originally posted by Kamakazie
i dont think that thing next to the monitor is a scanner..... looks more like a body vest thing with some sort of cannon on the front. maybe i should got look again :p

Kam

it's a scanner trust me!

check this thread

then compare...you need the direct feeds to be able to tell...

Back