The Re-Return Of Googly Eyed One...

Hazza said:
Hey Stone, it's been such a long time since I saw you in messenger the other day, so welcome back.
You may have all neglected Stone when he left but I talked to him and even wasted my credit texting him when he was computer-less.
I also made him a song and started making him a game in the games factory but got bored.

Sing the song for us! :D

Stone said:
We still have proper signatures... IE Writing :p
Images just waste bandwidth....

lol, writing ain't a proper sig :p, well, not really - images all the way :D

Yar, I remember you used to have that black demon ma-bob thinger-doo-dad avatacularisationismality. Weren't you a mod, too?

Recoil said:
I remember your signature! :D

YES!!! Holy crap, I knew someone had the "I'll get me coat" thing in their sig, I've been trying to remember who it was for ****ing ages :D

Thats why you enforce 468x60 (standard sig size)

You're certainly returning a lot these days, aren't you? :p

/me starts a betting pool on how long he'll be around this time... Nah, welcome back and such.

wt? He was here, then came back again in September, then came back again now... so this is the third coming???

yo "homie" :p. Damn i miss the arena battles :D and the dream thread was a classic

Yer, i did return and then I found out i'd be a dad, and kind of got re-distracted, but this time, i think i'll hover for a wee bit longer.... :x

Stone said:
Yer, i did return and then I found out i'd be a dad, and kind of got re-distracted, but this time, i think i'll hover for a wee bit longer.... :x

awwwww

Back