The Secret of Monkey Island

JellyWorld

Reaction score
Anyone know of a place to download this game? (Its so old I suppose its abandonware), I can't seem to find it on the-underdogs >.<

I used to have the disc years ago but I can't seem to find it...

bahh I have this sudden urge to play it >.< I can't seem to find the cd anywhere though >.< I've never beaten it before, just wanna try doing so for once.

Google is your friend.

Seriously. A minute within reading your post I found a site on google and i'm now going to DL it myself.

Although i'm not giong to give you the link, try it yourself.

I'll report in soon to see if this link gives me a virus :p

JellyWorld said:
All google gives me are links to the demo >.<

Yeah, the site I was bragging about doesn't tell you that it's a demo till you're downloading it :(

I fail.

Buy it. Its so old it'll be 2 pounds or something anyway

they have game shops in singapore, dont they? Or you could buy it off the internet!

Ive searched and there doesnt seem to be a free legal download of it anywhere

They have game shops here, but you'll have trouble finding anything that is more than 3 years old. Heck, if I can't find Half Life or Age of Empires 2 I doubt I'll have much luck with this.

Download Limewire you can get it off there with scumm vu to run it

Curse of Monkey Island and Escape From Monkey Island are still on sale for $15 each at LucasArts. Luckily, I have both. :D

LucasArts sucks, why cancel Sam And Max 2, and by doing that, killing adventure games...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't it Lucasarts that made Grim Fandango (an excellent adventure game)?

Arglefitiz Numdumdung Jiggawatton Wiigooozangbang Jubamungdung W00tness In My Pantalones

Uriel said:
Arglefitiz Numdumdung Jiggawatton Wiigooozangbang Jubamungdung W00tness In My Pantalones

"I have made sweet love involving feces and root vegetables with the inside of my undergarments."

:eek:

Please tell me I'm a bad translator.

You do realize abandonware is illegal, and this isn't abandonware, if it is being sold on the Lucas Arts site.

The internet lies.

Murray the skull. MURRAY THE SKULL!!!

Fliko said:
You do realize abandonware is illegal, and this isn't abandonware, if it is being sold on the Lucas Arts site.

The internet lies.
Escape from Monkey Island and Return from Monkey Island are both on sale (saw them at a game store today), but I dont think Secret of monkey island is.

Grim Fandango was the second greatest adventure game I've ever played. :E

That's the second biggest monkey I've ever seen!

JellyWorld said:
Escape from Monkey Island and Return from Monkey Island are both on sale (saw them at a game store today), but I dont think Secret of monkey island is.
Still, it would only be legal to download the demo when the copyright is gone.
If you bought the game, to my knowledge, it is legal to download it, since you would've bought the "rights" to own the game.
I dunno, just my thought on this.

Back