The Ship free this weekend

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
Outerlight Ltd's "The Ship" will be free over the coming weekend on Steam. The trial will be 4 days long, and starts tomorrow, Thursday 2nd of November at 1pm PST till Sunday 5th.[br]For those of you who haven't played before, be sure to check this out. The ship involves hunting down your quarry and killing them from various weapons you find without cameras or other players seeing. Stealth & tact are required on The Ship. (Thanks to Asuka for original thread)

It's a good game, deffo worth a try peeps.

Finally I'll be able to try this. Wasn't too interested in the first iteration, but I liked the concept.

Reminds me of that mission in Oblivion, a house full of people you have to pick off one by one without anyone seeing or suspecting anything. Awesome fun :D

Nice, I wanted to try it out. How does that work though? You get a name of your victim and are supposed to kill it? What if you kill the wrong person? Aren't there any tards playing this game that simply shoot everyone?

Reminds me of that mission in Oblivion, a house full of people you have to pick off one by one without anyone seeing or suspecting anything. Awesome fun :D

That was a good mission :). A bit funny though when you're standing above a still warm corpse with a bow in your hand and someone tells you "omigosh! did you hear that one of us was murdered?" XD

I guess the mission glitched out on me. I killed a guy right infront of another, then killed him. Then walked to the stairs that lead to the door upstairs..and oen came through, killed that one. Another one appeared in front of me, and killed that one...

It wasn't as "challenging" as I was hoping :(

But I'll definately be trying The Ship out when it's for free. See how it is, let it determine if I shall be buying it. Though I think Final Fantasy XII takes presidence.

is anyone else getting an error when u try to install it? i really want 2 try this game! it does the "preparing files for install", when it gets to the end it just does nothing... i click cancel and it crashes steam... can any1 help!?!?

I loved it, the sphere and the system, I just really like it :)

Back