The thing i want the source be able to do!

Originally posted by Kamakazie
alb was complettely justified in his statement. you were implying that there is no such thing as the Israeli Desert Eagle when you said it was an american gun........ which as he pointed out was not true since there is an Israeli Desert Eagle........... so its probably you that should do more research.

Kam

It was designed in america........

...Its an american gun....

the m16 can be produced anywhere.....but it would still be an american gun.

You guys reaaly need to get your shit straight...anyone can search google for 2 minutes.

Originally posted by alb1221
crab you are so stupid it makes me want to puke :eek: ;(

you only say that becuase im right. If i were wrong you would try to prove it.

Originally posted by Kamakazie
alb was complettely justified in his statement. you were implying that there is no such thing as the Israeli Desert Eagle when you said it was an american gun........ which as he pointed out was not true since there is an Israeli Desert Eagle........... so its probably you that should do more research.

Kam

Dude you took the words right out of my mouth, and crabcakes you had no idea what you were talking about when you said it was an american gun.

Originally posted by TheOriginalEvil
Dude you took the words right out of my mouth, and crabcakes you had no idea what you were talking about when you said it was an american gun.

It is an american.... I dont see why that is so hard for people to comprehend.

Originally posted by Tboneman356
Well, the thing that every game really dosnt have realistically is the amount of shrapnel from explosions. Will the source be albe to have shrapnel not just as a hit recognition but acutaul model moving at super high velocity with its own mass, trajectory? I always get pissed because in so many games shrapnel is taken account for and isnt realistic at all.

HL2 pawns all!, Muhhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheese:

HL2 pawns all? Does it have a crack addiction?

Originally posted by crabcakes66
It is an american.... I dont see why that is so hard for people to comprehend.

lol or vice versa

Back