The top 5 things you do when you're drunk...

BWMASTER said:
1. try to get laid
2. try to get laid some more
3. remembering i wont remember anything so i try to get laid some more
4. smoke (a pack in less than an hour) prefferably while getting laid
5. go into coma if its new years (woke up in hospital in 2005) prefferably waking up laid and with a hot chick next to me in bed
It burns when you pee.. doesn't it?

BWMASTER said:
1. try to get laid
2. try to get laid some more
3. remembering i wont remember anything so i try to get laid some more
4. smoke (a pack in less than an hour) prefferably while getting laid
5. go into coma if its new years (woke up in hospital in 2005) prefferably waking up laid and with a hot chick next to me in bed

What happened ?

yeah actually when i woke up from the coma in the hospital they had a tube going thru my peniss to suck out all the juice from my bladder.

Come time to remove it and it burned to pee 1 week from then on, not to mention the initial pain of taking it out.

and if any of you are wondering drinking 2L of votka straight in less than 20 min will get you in alcoholic coma

BWMASTER said:
yeah actually when i woke up from the coma in the hospital they had a tube going thru my peniss to suck out all the juice from my bladder.

Come time to remove it and it burned to pee 1 week from then on, not to mention the initial pain of taking it out.
:O Worst visual ever...

imagine waking up, not feeling it at all and then realising theres something there.....

BWMASTER said:

and if any of you are wondering drinking 2L of votka straight in less than 20 min will get you in alcoholic coma

OMFG I dont even want to THINK about it :eek:

Back