The Truth Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of that is either common knowledge or BS.....

THE IRAQIS NOW HAVE FRESH WATER!!! WE THE LIBERALS MUST UNITE AND KEEP THIS NEWS FROM REACHING THE GENERAL PUBLIC MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

crabcakes66 said:
Most of that is either common knowledge or BS.....

THE IRAQIS NOW HAVE FRESH WATER!!! WE THE LIBERALS MUST UNITE AND KEEP THIS NEWS FROM REACHING THE GENERAL PUBLIC MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!

Can you back that up please?

Oh know, evil liberals, they will eat your children! VOTE FOR BUSH, HE IS NICE! ROFL...

Jesus man.

I know, let's replace 'liberal' with 'republican'!

Hey it makes just as much sense!

Sensational!

lets replace "liberal" with "this thread is flamebait"

don't feed the trolls, folks.

I'd pics of "The Truth Hurts" of Iraq against the war, but i think i'd get banned from the forum for that...

PS It ís pretty amusing that a pro-republican would call it "The Truth Matters" when concerning Iraq

I read the 1st and the 5th textfiles, which are just plain stupid.
"fact" 1 -> who gave this financer his finance?
"fact" 2 -> assumption, not a fact. saddam himself was put in that spot to prevent this in the first place
"fact" 3 -> likewise assumption as "fact" 2
"fact" 4 -> very doubtable, and out of context. obviously not all of iraq has purified water, so are they talking about the american soldiers who brought their own water purifiers?
etc..

Most original was "Terror Against United States At Lowest Point Since 1969". There is not really one way to "measure terrorism", so they obviously just used the method that would create the result that support their goals (as in: "we said we would fight terrorism, so if you look at the numbers this and that way, you can see a decrease, amazing!). From what I've seen this "war on terrorism" only fuels the hatred towards western countries, thus creating more terrorists.

Oh, and that 5th text document is just moronic. Just a nonsensical story with some pseudo-scientific terms in an attempt to create a witty argument.

I wonder how long this thread will last till people start flaming and mods'll have to close it.. :hmph:

slinter said:
who wants to joins germany and destroy the usa?

That was possibly the dumbest comment i've ever read :dozey: I hate 12 year olds.

what?
i know that its fun to point germans to their past, but .. what?

i only say this because im german, if i were from england i would say england, if i were from uzbekistan, i would say uzbekistan.
and im just making fun of how the usa decited to attack iraq

Actually I'm not a Republican so nice try :)

[EDIT]
And I don't hate all Liberals...just the ones who believe everything they hear from the Liberal Media and have to base their opinions on what somebody else believes. I have alot of Liberal friends by the way, in fact I'd say most of my friends are Liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back