The Worst Movie Ever - A Review

Oh my god, I fell to the floor reading it.. so great. Thanks man, I didn't laugh like that for awhile now.

Man, lowtax is so funny, I love reading their pranks and legal threats haha.

yea keep bumping this... everyone should see how hilarious this thing is

oh. my. god.

I've never laughed so hard in my life... I need to get a copy of this, and hey, why not, the first one to watch with my girlfreind

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!! how DUMB can you get !? LOL!!

im speechless....

nukie is so horrificably bad that its funny in such a way i think i blew a funny fuse

you know my friend an i have a gauge of how bad something is by whether not it causes sphincter failure resulting in amounts of blood flowing. john denver being Geisers of Ass-blood, Mariah Carey being rivers... you get the idea. I am going to send him this link and tommorow work out a new system based soley upon the links in this thread.

whoa.... is there anything bad enough to make ur ass burst into a gushing river of blood?

damn...

gigli?

I don't think anything could make your ass turn into a gushing river, unless you teared something...

lol that made me think of Kyle's (from south park) hem-roids (as he calls them)

ugh, so sick.

thanks, nw909

john denver if played into headphones to a person strapped down to a chair for 5 or six hours would cause massive anal blood geisers. and now i think Nukie will do it too.

lol.... someone should host this movie somehow

its not like there gonna get sued....

cuz the plaintiff would actually have to claim the work as HIS, lol....

I think I almost cried it was so stupid. I could make a movie better than that....

the saddest thing is that this was a real movie. ya know, like "pay 8 bucks to go to a movie theater" movie

rofl

Originally posted by SnowBall
I think I almost cried it was so stupid. I could make a movie better than that....
And that's not saying much.

:cheers: + 6 minutes of alien vomit sounds = :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Oh man this is too funny! I cant stop laughing. Ive just watched the clips. Man this is too funny.

I like the download system too.

You are currently 1,664,867 in a line of 1,788,544

You download should begin sometimes in 2057...

YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS THE WORST MOVIE? obviously you havent seen Gigli yet

actually, i think xXx was the worst movie; i was just providing a link to a movie that received the lowest score the website has to offer: a negative 50 out of 50.

the review is the funniest part to me. the movie itself is only funny because of its mediocrity.

hey, everybody! we're living among a legend, here! willyd was the guy that saw gigli!

I wish i could be the legendary person who saw Gigli, but i just knew it sucked cuz a lot of my friends i talked to.
As conan obrien said "Ben and JLO wanted a small wedding so they invited everyone who saw gigli."
J LO was in the cell?

I honestly hope they meant for that movie to be that crappy. Musta had a $10 budget. The actors sounded like they worked for free.

which movie had a $10 budget ? I doubt Gigli did UNLESS there paying the actors off of percentages of the gross which would be about $10

Originally posted by willyd
which movie had a $10 budget ? I doubt Gigli did UNLESS there paying the actors off of percentages of the gross which would be about $10

Gigli cost $54 million. And they made $3.8 million is sales. pwned. :smoking:

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
Gigli cost $54 million. And they made $3.8 million is sales. pwned. :smoking:

are you serious... thas awesome!!!

i guess ben and jlo finally got the privacy they wanted

Back