Theory of who the G-Man rilly is

F

FingerOfDeath

Well here is my theory... Take Gordan Shave him then age him what do you get The G-Man!

if you pay attention to some of the g-man's dialogue at the end of hl1 he hints towards this. like you remind me of my self. call me crazy or an idiot but that is how I think it is

That line is from Opposing Force. Where you play as Adrian Shephard. G-Man is NOT Gordon Freeman, G-Man is not evan his real name. G-Man has a Widows Peak(genetic hair type), G-Man gives you a choice of life or death at the end of Half Life 1, and Valve will sooner include Race X in Aftermath than disappoint us like that.

the G-man is most likely Satan in human form......kinda like Meet Joe Black

Oh, dear God no! ANOTHER G-Man conspiracy thread.

wow this is oringal!
*Walks off laughing*
World Record: Most Sarcastic Sentence Ever - Min @ Halflife2.net

for the 1 millionth time, the gman is not timetraveling gordon. If the truth were that easy then me and 80% of the people who post in this forum would march up to chicago and kill marc laidlaw.

Here's a theory to pull at:

intelligent design

HOOOO HAAAAAAGHHH

Man there are a lot of "G-Man is..." threads! Just wondering if this is one is supposed to offer something new to the subject (as I see there are hundreds of threads about the exact same thing in the "rumours & speculation" forum), or have I missed something?

On a side note- Are you just supposed to post a new thread anywhere and let the mods move it to the right forum? If not, there seem to be a lot of people who think this is the case! It makes it a bit hard to find answers to specific things!

Look, G-Man isn't Gordon! Theres evan a height difference:

gm_construct0000.jpg

I have two words for you. One of them is Robert, and the other begins in Op and ends in penheimer. I'm sticking to this theory no matter what, damnit!

But Gman is older... Gordon still has a chance to grow into his suit.

Sulkdodds said:
I have two words for you. One of them is Robert, and the other begins in Op and ends in penheimer. I'm sticking to this theory no matter what, damnit!

I can assure everyone that this is the best theory ever, it is perfect.

*Emails to Laidlaw

Lightice said:
What? There is actually a Gordon Freeman model in the game?
Nope, that's just a cruddy fan-made attempt.
The guys at Sven Coop are making a reeeeeal nice one.

vegeta897 said:
Nope, that's just a cruddy fan-made attempt.

Well, while I don't support "G-Man is Gordon from the future" theory, a fan-made model doesn't really support the claim in either way.

They took the hazard suit and added a head. It's the same hieght as the real Gordon.

Really? I didn't see that?
If you can find a quote for that, it should be emblazoned as the entry page for the forums. And then anyone who posts GordonMan threads should be shot.

el Chi said:
Really? I didn't see that?
If you can find a quote for that, it should be emblazoned as the entry page for the forums. And then anyone who posts GordonMan threads should be shot.

With tanks.

FingerOfDeath said:
Well here is my theory... Take Gordan Shave him then age him what do you get The G-Man!

if you pay attention to some of the g-man's dialogue at the end of hl1 he hints towards this. like you remind me of my self. call me crazy or an idiot but that is how I think it is

orly_bush.jpg

Back