These wounds, they will not heal!!!!!

ParaBellum

Reaction score
I'm about to break. I tried so hard, but got so far.

No benchmark

:flame: :devil: :sniper: :bonce:

get ahold of yourself man....you just have to suck it in and punch random people in the throat while grasping a longsword.

Aight im all spammed out tonite

roll that up in your hat and smoke it

thats right

you heard me

suck that proverbial left gonad

{fin}

Benchmark in Sept. 30. - Another great lie from Gabe Newel...

Originally posted by [NST]Cifu
Benchmark in Sept. 30. - Another great lie from Gabe Newel...

yeah, I'm really starting to ask myself if I should spend some of my easy earned money on HL2, Valve doesn't even care for their customers. no communication at all

Maybe if they werent stuck in japan or alctraz doing presentations they'd make an announcement.

I digress, theres plently of employees in the office that could email an announcement.

Originally posted by azz0r
Maybe if they werent stuck in japan or alctraz doing presentations they'd make an announcement.

I digress, theres plently of employees in the office that could email an announcement.

But then if it wasn't from Gabe or Doug all of the kiddies would say it wasn't legit...

WE WILL NOT SEE HL2 or like content till DEC... accept it and move on folks. Valve did as all game companies do. They base all their timelines around the maximum opportunity for prophit. They know we will be here in DEC so they could careless about what we think/say :cool:

I'd place my bets on November. Why would they want to miss the biggest shopping day of the year?

lol, i was just listening to that song when i saw this thread, rofl.

Originally posted by ParaBellum
I'm about to break. I tried so hard, but got so far.

No benchmark

:flame: :devil: :sniper: :bonce:

i never really got that, why is is "I tried so hard, but got so far." shouldn't it be "I tried so hard, and got so far."

Guys, if you think it hurts, perhaps you will all remember my quote in my signature. I put it up sometime around Sept 15th, all in hope :(

Back