Thieves rob bus full of policemen

Sprafa

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=6255201

Reuters "Oddly Enough" said:
Forty-six Brazilian policemen traveling to a sports competition were caught with their guard down this week when four Brazilian thieves robbed the bus carrying them to the event.

The bus with 46 unarmed policemen from northeastern Paraiba state was headed to the city of Salvador in Bahia when two cars with armed robbers forced them to stop on the country's main interstate highway on Tuesday.

"The robbers took their cameras, cellular phones, wallets and even the sports uniforms and sneakers," a police spokesman said.

The suspects, who escaped, apparently did not know the bus was full of police when they stopped it, he said.

"We are looking for them, but I cannot say there's any particular ardor here due to the fact that policemen have been robbed."

coppers are only human, what would you expect them to do?

The fact they were unarmed and the robbers were loaded to the teeth with guns doesn't leave much of an option for the coppers.

A bus load of ninjas on the other hand, well that would have been another story completely.

well atleast now we know the way forward in law enforcement....ninjas now that would kick ass

I call that blood..er, bloomin ridiculous. But yes, ninjas would be better. I hope that's a lesson to governments around the world.

u never heard someone say owned sprafa?
it means they lost badly

haha...police... wish it had been the british police, that would have been much funnier

j__ said:
u never heard someone say owned sprafa?
it means they lost badly

haha...police... wish it had been the british police, that would have been much funnier
Hmmm... its not that funny when people get robbed.

A policeman without a uniform is just a normal person. Would you say "Owned" or "it would of been funnier if they were British" if it was a bus load of pensioners or mentally handicapped or disabled people?

If the story was "armed robbers rob Brazils biggest crime lord on his way home from a bank robbery" that would be ironic and funny. But this story is not.

Superbuc, if you were a normal, everyday policeman off to a sports event with your friends in a bus and you are driven off the road by 2 cars and held up by 4 men armed with automatic weapons and say to you that you will not be harmed if you hand over all your jewelery and money, what would you do?

I think you have seen too many Hollywood movies and have the idea that policemen can take on a band of 20 fully armed terrorists in a sky scraper with a pen knife.

Ninjas would totally flip out and kill those guys.

Dude, ninjas totally own
If i werent like i am
(Lazy, weak, slow, unmotivated)
I'd so be a ninja.
I mean, look at what they wear
They get the kewlest clothes.
And they flip a lot.
Doing flips is just neat.
:bounce: :bounce:

Ikerous said:
Dude, ninjas totally own
If i werent like i am
(Lazy, weak, slow, unmotivated)
I'd so be a ninja.
I mean, look at what they wear
They get the kewlest clothes.
And they flip a lot.
Doing flips is just neat.
:bounce: :bounce:

Flipping out is not doing flips, flipping out is like totally flipping out and chopping someones head off because they accidently bump into you in the street or murder a bus load of :imu: and not thinking twice about.

But they do flips too.

Offtopic! Anyway, it just goes to show. What exactly I'm not sure but its something.

Back